Reviews for The Blue Guy
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 2/25
Great one shot. Good dialogue and pacing. Keep up the good work.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I really liked this. I thought it was really funny the thoughts that were going in Lucas's head while everything was going on. I think you got his thoughts from what it looked like in the episode. Loved the part about him being flattered.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I just love it when a writer picks a topic that few or no others have written about. Your writing skills are excellent.
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This looks like it's gonna be hilarious.
Summer SoLo chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love this one. Lucas was always one of my favorites and I love your insight into his mind.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh, gosh. This was bar none the FUNNIEST episode EVER! Grea take on it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Adam Kent chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ah, Freyja.

How I do enjoy your stories! I wish more people would write Lucas stories. Well, for all I know, they do, I just haven't seen many. I particularly liked the part where Lucas dreamed Ransik really had ripped his arms off.

In other news (you'll have to forgive me, I'm telling pretty much EVERYONE about this!), my first original wind symphony work, "Snow Fantasy," is going to be performed by the Weber State wind symphony this semester. I'll be conducting (it'll be my first time, so I'm a tad nervous about that), and then we're gonna get it published. I'll finally be a nationally-recognized composer! Woot!

Anyway, again, well done, and I look forward to reading more. I need to go watch "Nadira's Dream Date" now.

- Adam