Reviews for The Social Club
Blue Lily chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
ok i really,and by that i really mean it,like your story,but you really have to stop writing authores notes like these!and stp saying you are sorry. leaving that aside the story is AWSOME.
jsjd chapter 29 . 8/30/2013
Ugh, such a good story and not to be a douche but i hate whem writers discontinue thier story. :/ why start something you wont finish.
LovableAmethyst129 chapter 29 . 3/20/2013
That's sadistic and wrong on so many levels! I respect that it was your choice to discontinue this story, but did you have to do that with a MONSTER CLIFFHANGER?! I almost tore my face off!
Fan chapter 29 . 1/10/2013
I loved it and well if you lost your passion for it oh well!
fireman12468 chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
more pls
you can't just leave it like that
gordhanx chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
This is an awesome chapter. I actually have that book now!
2322 chapter 29 . 5/19/2012
The fic is really amazing, and I'm sad to see you discontinue this, but I understand (was also mindf'd at the finale).

Welp, we'll see more of Skye in the other fics then :)
Rae-kawaii chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Lovely, just lovely
Ominous Blue chapter 29 . 4/28/2012
It's unfortunate that this amazing story is being discontinued, but i am interested in reading your original story.
PythagTheDragon chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
Aww.. Finally get an alert for this story and I find it's been discontinued...

I really enjoyed reading your fic, and I can still see Skye and Robin together (even though I am a bit of a RobxZatanna supporter). Good luck with your original fic, and keep writing great stuff! Your story will always be remembered fondly as my first YJ fic, and though it;s sad to see it cut short, I'm glad you started it in the first place.
amazoness23 chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
It's alright. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic!
Ginga no Yousei chapter 29 . 3/21/2012
Meh...I've jumped off the young justice Oc bandwagon -3- got bored and disinterested with the show.
LifeAndSushi chapter 29 . 3/21/2012
Despite your decision, which I respect completely, I must insist that you do consider keeping this story up, and perhaps refer back to it once in a while.

Like you had realized, it is best to keep it for a test run, and I'm sure many of your fans would love to see you update minor chapters when you just feel a need to write.

Best of luck for your original series, and I hope you will stay in touch with the Young Justice fandom.
Just some fan chapter 28 . 3/13/2012
It's me again. I left the last comment and I don't want this to sound like a flame but I just want to say that I can't stand it when people abandon their stories especially if it's a good story like this one. The reason I'm saying this is because the story has been on hiatus for a while and you said you are starting to loose interest in young justice so I'm a little worried.
justsomefan chapter 28 . 2/25/2012
This is really such a good story you have me comming back for more. In fact I've re-read this 3 times. (Sorry if that creeps you out.) Anyway I have a question, why is it on hiatsu? Is it because of your other stories? Don't abondon it, this story is really good.