Reviews for The Summoner's Knight
SilentStarlightSky chapter 12 . 10/16/2017
Ah, this was so enjoyable. I really had a great time reading it. It was nice how you had all the characters in it in some way, even if for a small part. You blended the worlds so nicely and incorporated bits of both games very well. Nice ending, I liked how it was based off of the FFVIII ending.

Great job!

I already recommended it to somebody who likes FFVIII & FFX.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 7 . 10/10/2017
"The guy looks like he got puked on by a tree." LOL!

He does look pretty weird, doesn't he?
SilentStarlightSky chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
I don't even know FFX well enough to know you went against canon. I liked how you handled the farplane. It was really interesting. The part with Raijin waiting for nobody broke my heart. Aw, poor Raijin!
SilentStarlightSky chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
I love how you included Deling in this. That was a clever way to do it too.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
I'm having so much fun with this.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
You're blending these games together really well. I'm starting to remember FFX more now.

Side note: Wakka always reminded me of Raijin, looks-wise. Now they are both guardians.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
This is a fun idea. I've played FFX, but I don't know it as well as FFVIII. Looking forward to reading the rest.
TheDragonQueen706 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
That was an absolutely amazing story. I loved every minute reading it.
bentohouse chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
What a great story with wonderful character and relationship developments from the main characters. Also, it's nice to read a Seiftis without the whole Sorceress Knight angst. And I think the best part about this is how the feelings of both Quistis and Seifer go under subtle and believeable transformation throughout the story.

One thing I do want to criticise is that you sort of dropped the ball in the final two chapter. I was hoping for a more satisfying-dramatic even-ending. Maybe a final battle or some such thing. Hahaha..

Anyway, I will be looking for more of your fanfics!
Bert8813 chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
I am so glad that I came across this story again! An amazing work of fiction! I wonder if there's a one shot where we see how seifer and quistis are doing?
staceums chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaay! :) Glad I finally found the time to finish this! Well done!
Quistis88 chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Very pleasant ending, and I liked the way you incorporated elements of the original ending footage. Thanks for the story. :)
cerespallas chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
I was reading it in one go, and I was struck by how good you make the story flow, and how realistic it was that Quistis was finally giving up her pilgrimage because she knew their condition wouldn't let her do the final summoning. But of course come to think about it, Tidus was already the one set up for that sacrifice, so it wouldn't really make any sense for Quistis to replace Yuna, because all along it wasn't really her sacrifice to make. I always thought that she's going to end up as one of the Sin in the end, and it would be a tragedy for Seifer. I was glad it didn't turn out that way, and how she found Balamb, after centuries in the bottom of the ocean.
FeatherBerry chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Well done on finishing this story! I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story so very much, and that you did a brilliant job on it! The ending was spectacular :D
FeatherBerry chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
I'm really speechless at how you managed to fit two epic games worth of information and have the ability to weave it into a seamless, epicly brilliant story. I love it so much. Looking very, very forward to reading more :)