Reviews for iDo
Holly P chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, very very naughty I see. But I likey! Also, I like the ending. Just because Spencer is just that stupid.
A Scarlet Rebel chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
GAAAAHHHH the glorious Seddie-ness! Spencer was so in character, it was hilarious. xD "Mini!" Nope, I don't think he'll ever connect the dots.
jamiewalsh chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I really really liked the story, but I'm confused about how they were at the wedding, then suddenly not. Lol, but either way I enjoyed it. :D
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
LMAO loved it! xD
WhateverFloatsMyBoat chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awesome story! And Flightless Bird, American Mouth (the song) made it even better! Good job!
twilightgirl4life chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
flightless bird american mouth
SeddieGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awwh! Cute!
alex02 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
hehe love it
CraziiCookii chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
heya this is Kayligh007, i'm just using my other account to tell you that you've turned the PM thingy for your profile off so i can't PM you back :S i didn't ignore you, i swear :)
ThatGirl19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was a great little one-shot. I do believe the song is Flightless Bird by Iron & Wine and it was in The first Twilight movie.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Iron and Wine - Flightless Bird(American Mouth)
pennypop21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
LOL that was so cute I love how Spencer is so clueless
empnk chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Cute! I like!
xxIamMusicxx chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
It's Flightless Bird, American Mouth! I love this! Just like I love the song, so sweet!
AnimeRoxx chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Isn't that the song that plays at the dance on Twilight when they are outside in the gazeebo thingy. I don't remember what the title of the song is though. Anyway, great story! I loved it. I hope you put up another Seddie story.

-Andi