Reviews for The Weirdest Place
luz nocturna chapter 2 . 5/23
Porque no la seguis realmente me encantó me gustarían que se vuelvan a encontrar me encanta esta pareja amo toda la historia y realmente me conmovió haci por favor seguila si bueno me despido una fan de argentina despidiéndose chau chauuuuuuuuuuu
EmD23 chapter 2 . 1/2
I read this YEARS ago and I loved it then. I still love it now. It's so good.

And the thought of Chie meeting Luffy makes me laugh.

Stellar work. Glad I found it here. Means I can read more of your work!
Aceisawesome chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Oh man... This was amazing. I love this so much! I don't even have words to express it, it's so great... The characterisation was perfect... I love it... W
Wise.sarachi chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
I love it. it remind me when someone will leave forever and i will remember the name and stuff he do. ah..memory. thank you.
RevolverVincentRaikov chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Good and heartwarming. Great fic.
Blanke-Slate chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! It's brilliantly written, compelling, and leaves no loose ends. Seriously, you could be an author. Incredible!
The Twilit Road To Nightfall chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I felt moved as my eyes devoured this tale as a starving man would a steak. Your writing style is superb. This is truly a masterpiece of short stories. I shall remember this fondly from this day onwards. Thank you for writing this.
alicat54 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
This is very well written. I love your rendition of Sanji!
kari910 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I love this story so much! Really, I think this became my favorite crossover!
I enjoy how perfectly Sanji is written, showing more than just the womanizing side and actually delving deeper into the character. And Chie was written perfectly as well.
...
Would you mind if I use this when I get to the reunion part?
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Awesome. This was an awesome fic.

I can also say that I'm more favorable of fics with Sanji, especially when they're done so greatly. He doesn't get enough chances to show himself outside of fights in the series. Yeah, Luffy's had some growth but his reactions are usually expected. Robin is the mature one who rarely shows her shock. Everyone else has the quo, but Sanji was never delved deeply into beyond his introduction and recruitment chapters followed by the short separation before Crocodile's plot came to play. After that, he received the minimum exposure until the Enies Lobby portion.

Everything is else kinda downplays him, outside him kicking ass. He kinda relates to Masataka in that aspect, except Taka is shown more.
ANDKO chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
So... This was amazing. Awesome job, really.

That bittersweet ending... :( Good job, man.
Sabo88 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Man, this story is beatiful and so very sad. But better this than ending in the okama kingdom, lol.
TheFlowerGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow, this deserves so many more reviews... Beautiful job on the interactions between Chie and Sanji.. Especially with Chie, you managed to keep her in character, yet you were able to show a another side to her when she first met Sanji. . By far one the best cross-over pieces,Great Job!, really.
CelestialHeavens chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hi. I just like to say. This story is one of the best fanfictions I've read. The story is well made, as in it doesn't sound forced, Obviously I can it's well thought out and the the characters are all in character. I love the fact it's so exciting, fun, cute and heart-felt. The way it was written is also pretty god! It got me very interested until the end. It feels great to see the interaction between Sanji and Chie. Them finding similarities from each other, sharing each others' stories and secrets. Just beautiful! What an awesome unlikely friendship! And the end. Is also really good! (Read the 2nd Chapter) Really well put together! So, I really like the pace of this story and the crossover! _ I love One Piece and the Persona series! And reading a crossover this good is just a treat! :D
FriggyEsquire chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
What might seem to be one of the weirder crossovers on this site actually pull in two of my favorite series' ever and make a very wonderful story. It was cute, touching, funny and all around sad at the end, and ooh I really want a sequel but you ended it perfectly. Chie described it best; her story was over. The fact that there even was an OPxPersona fic was good enough, but this was not only a very good story but a very well written one as well.

Thanks so much,