Reviews for The Weirdest Place
Wise.sarachi chapter 2 . 4/27
I love it. it remind me when someone will leave forever and i will remember the name and stuff he do. ah..memory. thank you.
RevolverVincentRaikov chapter 2 . 4/23
Good and heartwarming. Great fic.
Blanke-Slate chapter 2 . 1/30
This story is absolutely amazing! It's brilliantly written, compelling, and leaves no loose ends. Seriously, you could be an author. Incredible!
The Twilit Road To Nightfall chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I felt moved as my eyes devoured this tale as a starving man would a steak. Your writing style is superb. This is truly a masterpiece of short stories. I shall remember this fondly from this day onwards. Thank you for writing this.
alicat54 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
This is very well written. I love your rendition of Sanji!
kari910 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I love this story so much! Really, I think this became my favorite crossover!
I enjoy how perfectly Sanji is written, showing more than just the womanizing side and actually delving deeper into the character. And Chie was written perfectly as well.
...
Would you mind if I use this when I get to the reunion part?
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Awesome. This was an awesome fic.

I can also say that I'm more favorable of fics with Sanji, especially when they're done so greatly. He doesn't get enough chances to show himself outside of fights in the series. Yeah, Luffy's had some growth but his reactions are usually expected. Robin is the mature one who rarely shows her shock. Everyone else has the quo, but Sanji was never delved deeply into beyond his introduction and recruitment chapters followed by the short separation before Crocodile's plot came to play. After that, he received the minimum exposure until the Enies Lobby portion.

Everything is else kinda downplays him, outside him kicking ass. He kinda relates to Masataka in that aspect, except Taka is shown more.
Purple Handprint chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
So... This was amazing. Awesome job, really.

That bittersweet ending... :( Good job, man.
Sabo88 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Man, this story is beatiful and so very sad. But better this than ending in the okama kingdom, lol.
TheFlowerGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow, this deserves so many more reviews... Beautiful job on the interactions between Chie and Sanji.. Especially with Chie, you managed to keep her in character, yet you were able to show a another side to her when she first met Sanji. . By far one the best cross-over pieces,Great Job!, really.
CelestialHeavens chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hi. I just like to say. This story is one of the best fanfictions I've read. The story is well made, as in it doesn't sound forced, Obviously I can it's well thought out and the the characters are all in character. I love the fact it's so exciting, fun, cute and heart-felt. The way it was written is also pretty god! It got me very interested until the end. It feels great to see the interaction between Sanji and Chie. Them finding similarities from each other, sharing each others' stories and secrets. Just beautiful! What an awesome unlikely friendship! And the end. Is also really good! (Read the 2nd Chapter) Really well put together! So, I really like the pace of this story and the crossover! _ I love One Piece and the Persona series! And reading a crossover this good is just a treat! :D
FriggyEsquire chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
What might seem to be one of the weirder crossovers on this site actually pull in two of my favorite series' ever and make a very wonderful story. It was cute, touching, funny and all around sad at the end, and ooh I really want a sequel but you ended it perfectly. Chie described it best; her story was over. The fact that there even was an OPxPersona fic was good enough, but this was not only a very good story but a very well written one as well.

Thanks so much,

Sam
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Anyways, I've finally gotten around to being able to slowly read and enjoy this fanfic. It was incredibly enjoyable to say the least. I don't have much more to say then what I did before, other then it is always amazing to find crossovers this well written. :D
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow. I tend to cringe when I come across "after the events in canon" story lines when the main canon story line isn't finished, the main canon story line isn't completely translated/dubbed or in this case one of the canon adaptations isn't finished. You tend to get writers who put a lot of their own wish-fulfillment into the scenarios. For example, I've read quite a few Bleach fanfics that had their own special version of how the Winter War would end that contradicted what was going on in the Manga over in Japan. I take it you're very familiar with the game series.

I was also please to find out you didn't just slap the two canons together and expect us to believe that the two worlds just so happen to coincide with each other despite the fact they obviously can't. At first I was worried, but as I read along I found my fears stifled on this matter.

On top of this the characterization is like how it was in the Anime. I say the Anime because I was introduced to the Persona series via the Anime that came out recently and while I'm not likely to pick up the games as it isn't my style of game I find myself wondering if more of the story lines would be good as Anime. So, I'll admit I can't judge the characterization by what is in the games because the Anime is what I know.

I also like your prose. You have a very solid writing style I rarely see on here. I don't know what it is, but I found myself REALLY drawn into this story. So much so I decided to finish this story when I have the chance to take my time to enjoy it. Thankfully you have more then one chapter, so do expect another review soon. I just have to remember to finish the story.
Amekoryuu chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
The ending for this was so sweet! It was a great read and the effort and length were amazing, too. I loved the whole idea and how you got Sanji home at the end.