Reviews for A Merman's Song
blue-ariette chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Aasklhmfkasdha. Sorry, seizure there.
Depressing, yet great chapter. We got to see the siblings, at least! Although Meiko was just a smidgen too blunt there...o_o Gakupo's part was well-written and just...so sad.
blue-ariette chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
I teared up a bit in this chapter. A giant wave of sad crashed down on me when Luka replied to his confession. I feel so bad for the both of them.
And your writing style is amazing, just to let you know.
My heart hurts now. :(
blue-ariette chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Oh please, Kaito. Quit bein' so uptight!
Jealous Gakupo is jealous and cute. Caring Luka is caring and cute. A match made in heaven. I hope they resolve things soon...before..GAH.
blue-ariette chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
I like Luka's distress-in a good way, of course. It just goes further to show how great/deep her personality is. So, Kaito the prick and Gakupo as an escort. I sense trouble brewing...
Still can't stop smiling from last chapter, though. "
blue-ariette chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
My mouth is permanently damaged from smiling too much. This was...so..GAH.
The gift from Gakupo killed me. Way. Too. Darn. Cute. Not to mention the milk mustache earlier. I was practically half-dead from the cuteness of the mustache even before the flower finished me off. I must regenerate before continuing any further.
Oh right, review- I think part of the reason I enjoyed this chapter so much was because of your awesome writing style. It compliments the story so well.
blue-ariette chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Aw, cheering her up. What a good guy..*sniff*
"He'd rather be anything to her – a clown, a mute, or even a footstool. As long as she put her feet on him and he made her smile, it didn't matter."-So effin' cute.
blue-ariette chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
NO. Dear Miss Author, why.
I knew it would happen, but noooo...
Again, Luka's feelings and emotions in this chapter felt realistic and very much human/in character. The crying bit at the end was very, very sweet. :)
blue-ariette chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
HAHAHA. Lobsters. LOBSTERS.
Oh my goodness. My stomach hurts.
Okay so, back to the review! I really like how you are forming their relationship-slow but steadily building. Luka's feelings are really in character! And ugh, the awkwardness almost killed me with laughter. Can't wait to see how their date will turn out!
blue-ariette chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Gakupo's naivete was well captured here. He's so clueless/oblivious/ignorant/freakingadorable.
blue-ariette chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
I squealed. Couldn't help it- Gakupo and Luka were absolutely adorable. And uh oh. Luka's father-why you have to...?!
blue-ariette chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
"When in Rome, do as the Romans do." Silly Gakupo.
Wao, this was a refreshing chapter. They finally meet each other (properly). LOL at Gakupo and his 'dinglehopper' brush.
blue-ariette chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Oh dear, a butt-naked Gakupo and a shy Luka. Her personality really showed in this chapter (again, nice characterization *-*). Too bad she doesn't know the strange naked man was actually her amazing savior.._
blue-ariette chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Nice, descriptive chapter!...I can almost feel his pain. Laughed at the 'A pair of legs and... something else.' xD
blue-ariette chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I like the characterization of the Sea Witch. She's not just one of those 'bigbadvillains'..she actually has some personality. Poor Gakupo D;
blue-ariette chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow, what a sweet beginning. The writing style is very engaging, like the flowery fairytale type. I love it.
Luka feels in character, and Gakupo's just his usual goofy, cute self..'Squid Girl'. Hahaha. You captured the mermaid-or merman, I should say-perspective quite well!
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »