Reviews for A Merman's Song
naraku-doll chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
ok, i swear. This chapter almost, ALMOST made my cry.
naraku-doll chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Haha- briny, i love that word! xD

Not much of a little mermaid fan myself, but so far i'm liking this ( i like it better with gaku-luka of course! xD)

Poor Teto though, haha!

Anyways, i'll save a fancy review for the end of this fic xD
karu-14 chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
This is a really lovely story, I enjoyed every moment of reading this. I hope you'll make more GakuLuka stories :) Good job by the way
Lilac Rose6 chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
I just, this story. It's so... it's beautiful. It perfect. I-I love it so much! It was so amazing, and it was almost nothing like the movie, so it was original and-and. Oh my gosh it was just so amazing. Thank you. Thank you SO much for writing this. It's a piece of art. I absolutley loved it. Thank you thank you thank you.

~Lady Lilac~

P.S. How did Kaito and Meiko get married? Meiko's a mermaid and Kaito's human...
Lilac Rose6 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I kind of feel bad for poor Teto here :( I kindof hope she gets a happy ending. Though I know she won't... *sigh*

TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Mihang chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
You are awesome, and I admire you with the utmost respect. I've always loved the tale of the little mermaid (the sea foam version, not the disney one) and while I am in love with the last chapter, I was wondering if you could possibly write a version in which Gakupo actually turns into sea foam as an alternate ending. I'll put this story on my story alerts, just in case you do decide to write it. Thanks for writing the story, anyways. Bye~
R.L BlackRose chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
AAAAAAWWWW!

I just read this entire fic in about one hour... AND I LOVE IT! SOSO MUCH! GAKULUKA FOREVER!

ahem

Aaanyway, I would like to say that this last ending was EXTREMELY cute! And also the part where poor Gaku gets drunk. Or doesn't know how to out pants on. GAAAH there are too mamy good parts to name just a few!

Aaanyhoo, I WUV IT! KEEP WRITING! KEEPKEEPKEEP WRITING! OAO

byes! :3
The Lanternkeeper chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
D'AWWWWWWW... SO KYUUT~! A brilliant story, a brilliant ending, and a brilliant spin-off of this that Hina-chan made. Thank you very much for a thoroughly enjoyable read!

~TLK
amuto4ever101 chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
woohoo! Im the 100th reviewer for this awesome story! I love this sory, it was amazing and your writing skills are fantastic! *sniff* and such a cute ending too! I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it.
navia96 chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
i laughed through this entire chapter and I'm sad to see one of my favorite stories end
Shadow Fox777 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
Awwwww! That was so adorable! It was just totally cute and adorable and I loved it!
Mad-Hatter-103 chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
I've been spending wayyyy to much time on Tumblr. BUT THIS NEARLY GAVE ME FREAKIN' DIABETES IT WAS SO CUTE. Lovely way to end the story, my dear :)
Luvandia chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
Even though nobody will care about the names mentioned, I FEEL SO LOVED FFF-

Now this isn't cliche at all, and I was giggling the whole time. Children can be so silly when they're young. ... Then again, I'm one to talk. owo

I feel complete. And so is this fanfiction. :D

Gakupo's birthday is the 31st? ...I should write something.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY LIFE BETTER BY WRITING THIS. *huggle*
Sakagami Hina chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
HEEHEHEEEEEEE

...It's not completely over! I'm still writing more!

Anyways, I love you.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
I'm sappy like that, so I'm going to go with Wedding day! Pretty Please! This has been a wonderful story. I can't wait for the final part of the story. But at the same time, it's sad it must come to an end.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »