Reviews for A Merman's Song
yeah9fun chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
Umm... Can we have BOTH epilogues? Cause that'd be really cool. But, if we can't, then the one where it's like years later and their kids are there would be cool. I wanna see if their kids have tails or are completely human. This is a wonderful story by the way! This is actually the first vocaloid fanfic I've read, and so far it's going great. So, I'm glad you were my first. And I like how you've been updating very often. Please keep up the good work!

-Ray
Luvandia chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
...Wedding day or kids?

Wedding Day - Gakupo is nervous, Luka is nervous, as soon as they see each other they are confident and forget that everyone else around them exists. Luka's parents get emotional.

Kids - Kids run and play around while Luka and Gakupo reflect on their lives and kiss.

Please don't make the epilogue too cliche, neh. :D With your skill, I know you can make it unique!

P.S. If Gakupo and Luka didn't want Teto they should have given her body to me and not the sea. I'm in the mood for Takoyaki. 3 Oh well, Tako Luka'll have to do.
Sakagami Hina chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
FFF YOU FORGOT TO REPLACE THE PAGE BREAK REMINDER WITH ACTUAL PAGE BREAK

...and I still say both for the epilogue :D But uhhh... if you must have one... GOSHDARNIT BOTH ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

Although...

That wedding night is going to be sooo awkward...

8DDDDDDDDDDDD

I VOTE FOR WHICHEVER CONTAINS MORE AWKWARD 8DDDDDDDD
darisu-chan chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
Waaah poor poor Gakupo TT he truly loves Luka! I hope this fic has a happy ending and not the same ending the original fairytale has! Great job as always! Actually, I was missing this fic!
Luvandia chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
I imagine Len to be bare and with a merman's tail. My fantasies..

Oh well, I'm glad that Gakupo kissed Luka, but poor him and rejection. I am fond of MeikoXKaito, though, and I might assume you are... So maybe they'd meet...

I bet that voice at the end was Luka. I hope Gakupo doesn't die, though.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
*gasp!* Gakupo! NOOO!
Gerren chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Jeez, these chapters are just comin' and comin'!

I bet that was Luka's voice in the end.
MissMorgi chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
WOW you really ARE packin' down the chapters now, mate I'm lovin' it. Some spell/edit mistakes, but I won't flame up this positive comment with what I saw (unless you want me to tell you in pm).

Literally, as soon as I finished this chapter, my email notified me that ch 15 is NOW up... as if you knew i was reading x3 On to the next chapter!

I really am liking what I'm reading, and you've improved so much with the whole 'plot/scene' development since you came back. Thank you so much for your work.
Sakagami Hina chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
...so you had the same reaction as me? xDDDDD *Huggle huggle* YOU ARE SO CUTTEEE

We writers... I have the strangest feeling we turn into the characters when we write w;;

...not that this is a bad thing all the time... *pervy Luka face from dA that doesn't work on FF*
Mad-Hatter-103 chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Huuuuuurrrg lady. Sometimes I love you and sometimes I wanna take you by the shoulders and shake you and go 'WHAAAAAAT THEEEEE HEEEEEEEELLLLLLL.' Most of the time though, I love you. Y'know what else I love? All the chapters we've gotten today! Can we expect another one tonight or shall we wait? Cause I'm very excited for the next one. Did you know that the only reason I STARTED reading this was cause Kirby was like "GO READ HER GAKULUKA FANFIC IT'S AMAZING AND IT'S GAKULUKA-RIFIC."

Or something along those lines. But now I'm totally glad she did cause I have fallen quite in love with this :3
Gerren chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
lol. Gakupo's drunk. XD
Sakagami Hina chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
8DDDDDDDDDDD

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

BECCA'S FINALLY FINISHING EET 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ILY x3
Mad-Hatter-103 chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
GRATUITOUS FLUFF. ME GUSTA.

Also, Drunk!Gaku is funny :) Yay for a chapter a day! :D
peaches2217 chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
I normally don't review stories very much, but OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING *explodes*

I just love your writing style! And combined with the fact that this is probably the most awesome GakuLuka story I've ever read... AHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, had to say that.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
You are as good of a writer as ever. Perhaps better since your last update even. Made my night to see this story had finally been updated. I love it so. Thanks for the update!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »