Reviews for Sands of Time
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Spectacular! Absolutely amazing!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
My day of reading stories I missed continues. This story was very hot but very sweet at the same time. I loved it. Thank you for making my evening fun.
Dreamer22 chapter 13 . 2/18/2011
very interesting story, well done
siltrana chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
Wow that was hot. I loved it thanks for posting the story.
DS2010 chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
Sweet Story with some hot guys!
alix33 chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
AW! at how cute I imagine the stories about Gibs the bear and his human Timmy are going to be.
alix33 chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
"Gibbs took his coffee with a smile. Both younger men laughed heartily at the expression of pure bliss that crossed his face with the first sip. "That's a beautiful thing, Probie. Coffee puts the same look on his face as a blowjob." Tim couldn't help but chuckle when Gibbs reached over and doled out one of his famous headslaps. "Um bo...Gi...Jethro." Tim stumbled and blushed. "Sorry. But it's kinda true." Gibbs sat there glaring at Tim before laughing at the boyish innocence in that statement. "Well, I like my coffee." - Hehehe.

"I've already informed Ziva and Abigail. They were making plans to visit New Orleans when I left. Or should I say Abigail was making plans while Ziva watched with silent amusement?" The other men smiled imagining the lab rat running circles around the Israeli." - Hehehe.

"Ducky turned to leave but stopped when Tim put a hand out to him. "Thank you Ducky, for yesterday and for checking up on me today." Ducky's smile was warm as he patted Tim's hand. "You are welcome, young man. When you get back to work, I'd like to hear some of your stories about this blue friend of yours. I'm sure he has quite a few stories to tell." Tim agreed and Ducky left leaving the three new lovers alone with each other. Tony looked down at Tim to see the thoughtful look on his face. With a gentle touch to Tim's nose, he managed to get Tim to look up at him. "That is a good idea, you know, children's stories about the bear." "I'll have to think about it." Tim frowned and both Gibbs and Tony knew that he was thinking about the issues he had with Landon. Gibbs placed his coffee cup down on the table and slid in on Tim's other side. "Hey, don't let the past get in the way of the future. If writing is something that you want to do, then do it. Just let us in on it if you use us this time. That's all we ask, right Tony?" Tony nodded "Yeah, and let's not forget some hot sex scenes between Tommy and Lisa this time." Thwack! "Oww...Jethro, I told ya before. That's just foreplay when we're in the bedroom." Gibbs grinned lewdly and leaned down to kiss Tim deeply. "Oh that's just...that cold...that's just...damn! That's hot." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
"He could feel every callous from the hours the older man spent in the basement lovingly sanding wood and found the sensation slightly alien but all too familiar at the same time." - "feel every callus".

"He groaned at the duel sensations of both Tim's tight heat," - "dual sensations".
alix33 chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
"the red flush snaking it's way down his neck." - "snaking its way".

"You know as well as I do that you're recovery time is pretty much the same as a teenagers." - "pretty much the same as a teenager's".
alix33 chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
"He was at my parent's house." - "parents' house".

"Let's just say the scuttlebutts true, Probie." - "scuttlebutt's true".

"Whoa. That's hot." Tony whispered and carried on caressing Tim with one hand whilst moving the other to sneak up Gibbs' shirt. "You guys are amazing." Gibbs pulled back with a smirk. "You just figuring that out now?" - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
You two want anything picked up?" Gibbs asked and moved to grab Tony's keys from the glass bowl in the sideboard. "I'm good." "Um..." Tim's face flushed slightly. "What can I get you, Tim?" Gibbs asked gently from where he stood. "Can you pick me up some chocolate milk?...I just really want some." Gibbs chuckled at the sheepish look on Tim's face and felt his heart pull at the sheer innocence of the request. "We can swing by the store." - AW! I have not had chocolate milk in AGES! Maybe I SHOULD get some when I go to buy groceries tomorrow.
alix33 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
"You haven't got any casework at the moment and I'm sure the cold case's can wait." "Vance won't go for that." Gibbs warned. "Yes, my friend. He will!" The protective M.E. growled back." - "cold cases can wait" And who even knew Ducly could growl? We have known since "Ice queen" practically that Gibbs could, but not the Duckman.
alix33 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
"Gibbs turns to leave when a tug on his pants leg and a blonde head catches his eye. He taps Shannon on the shoulder and they both look down into the bright green eyes of a little boy. There's dirt streaking the boy's face as well as fresh tear tracks. Compassion rushes over Gibbs and he kneels down pulling out a handkerchief as he does so. "Hey little buddy, what happened?" "I got losted from my mommy." The sorrow in the small voice tugs at both Shannon and Gibbs' hearts. "What's your name?" Gibbs asked in a gentle voice. "T-t-Timmy." - AW!
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
"Tim has no clue whatsoever as to where you live at." "All he had to do was ask." "Really? Did you ever think to tell him? Hey Tim if you need to talk my address is blah blah blah...or did you just assume that he'd invade your privacy like the rest of us have and check your records. He's not made that way Gibbs." The agitation in Tony's voice didn't go amiss and Gibbs narrowed his eyes at his senior field agent. "Well yeah, DiNozzo. Especially seein' as he can hack any system." - Gibbs still has no idea, nor earthly clue, of who Tim really is, so I would hold off on starting a relationship with him if I were Tim.
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
"I can't help but wonder whether or not this is a regular occurrence and glance at the soft, furry face of the German shepherd. "He get these often?" "Wurf." "Usually after a stressful day or night?" "Wurf." Jet understands what it is that I'm asking. Always knew he was smart. He licks my palm and I know that he's trying to apologize for his past mistakes. I stroke his muzzle and ruffle his ears to pacify him and let him know that all is forgiven...hell, it was ages ago. "It's okay buddy. We'll take care of him together." "Woof." - AW! at hoe totally cute DiNozzo and Jethro-the-dog were there.