Reviews for To Lift A Curse
pinksugarrush chapter 11 . 3/21
Oh, are you not updating this story anymore? Please update for your followers and reviewers! You said yourself that you were not going to give up on this story. Please, it would make me very happy.

I like the progress of the story and I think it's utterly adorable. It's cute how Kyo gets jealous, but I can't blame him. Hehe, maybe Kyo should give Yuki a taste of some jealously by allowing some random guy (a guy who totally thinks Kyo is sexy in his bathing suit glory -aka just his dripping towel. Haha) at the hot spring to touch him or rub his shoulder or pretend to not notice that the guy is hitting on him. I would just love to see Yuki's jealousy fit.

Please, please, please update! I will definitely read the next chapter if you do. Please don't give up, it would be such a waste if you do. And I would probably bawl me eyes out, too. Haha. For your followers, please? :)
Abi chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Good chapter, giving us hope for Gure and fun with Yuki and Kyo. Feel a little guilty reading this next to my nine year old, were reading together to help him fall asleep. Keep at it. Even if this is not complete, I'm going to check out your other work.
Abi chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Ah, first love , every one is an idiot. Good work. Though I think Kyo would be hitting the upper lip since they are reversed. He he.
Abi chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
You're keeping the tension at the right level. We need the angst but not too much. I was hoping for a little flirting or going over the line with the trio, but I guess they are older and more repressed. I'm enjoying it. Some where a feet should be a feel. I am anxious about wether this is complete or not. ...
Abi chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
This one is being authentic to the characters. I am enjoying your writing , no typos either. Thanks for providing more fun either the characters of fruit basket.
FearlessSun chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
So glad i joined theater now i can read it with a straight face on the outside but freak on the !
FearlessSun chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I apologise for that...
Junjou-Bromantic chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
amaziballs cant wait for more
ramblingrobin chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Oh, this was really wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very nice job.
Carolyn Sunshine chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Awww. It took a long time but their finaly toghether. Love the parings. ShigurexHatori and YukixKyo. Romantic
loverslittlebattlefield chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Omg! Please write more! That was so amazing!
Gothicwolves chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
You are so talented with your words,

I will be bringing a story my self, and I hope it comes out at least a bit as good as yours!

And again your really good,

The first author that wrote shigure and hatori with such a romantic love story, and again I say wow

Thank you for sharing your ideas with everyone who reads it. _
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Love it!
GiveUpResistance chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
OHMYGOSH, I think this might have converted me to thinking of Yuki as seme, and Kyo as uke. It was AWESOME! I hope you write some more deliciousness :) Reading this story makes me want to improve my own writing, cause people deserve to be able to read greatly well-written stories like this , cause it's so frickin AWESOME. (I think I need to find some more adjectives…I use awesome wayy to much, but it's true, cause it is breathtaking, awe-inspiring, magnificent, wonderful, amazing, stunning, staggering, stirring, impressive.) Literally breathtaking…
GiveUpResistance chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
:O - Me shocked at the greatness of the chapter I just read :) That was the best lemon I've read in AGES! My heart's still beating fast, I could find no fault with any of it. I beg you to write lots and lots more :)