Reviews for Siege of Chechnya
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Well, now that I think about it, Garen's description is a lot like Shike's (blond hair, thin body, would probably set up mines all over the place due to his love for and skill with explosives XD). Anyway, I was rereading this to try and get an idea for Shike's entrance into the storyline, and I realized something, due to the recent Sadie Hawkins dance I went to at my school. The theme for it had been the Clue board game/movie, and I had gone as Mr. Green. After rereading this, I realized something that I probably knew was familiar but hadn't dawned on me yet: the names. Mr. Green, Mr. White... I'm guessing you love Clue as well, yes? I must say, I love clue as well, and have played that and own a Harry Potter variation of it. I can only think of one time when my guess was wrong. Of the other times I have played, which is many, I have lost the game only because somebody was able to guess before I was, even though my guess was right. Similar to how I have a Star Wars board game called Epic Duels that I have yet to lose at, despite once playing it after years of letting it collect dust. That time I ALMOST lost, but I got a bit lucky with the cards in my hand, and I also got a bit reckless I guess, and decided to make a last ditch effort. My strategy? Don't even worry about the minor characters, just the main one. If the main one dies, you automatically lose. The main one also has all the best attack cards, some of which would end the game in two turns if used successfully twice. Thankfully, that's pretty much impossible. Anyway, I'll talk more later. I need to go.
SecondSeraphim chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hm, nice life. You should write a book or something.

I had to stop reading until I could stop laughing at that. Epic funniz for some reason.

Awesome battle btb. Good start to a new story, and I can't wait for the rest.