Reviews for Daddy's Little Love
le-seve chapter 1 . 2/4
What a mess of a fanfic! Im sorry, I really tried but it's impossible to read. It was ok until Madara send her to the past, then it doesn't have any coherence, really hard to keep up. I was actually liking this self absorbed Naruto.
AmazingTomatoes chapter 38 . 5/23/2015
That was a great story. I loved it and that ending was so sweet I actually cried (which is a big deal for me). I hope you keep writing more stories because you have a real talent for story telling.
StrawberryMints chapter 38 . 1/30/2015
Alia Victoria chapter 38 . 3/16/2014
Omg I love this I cried like a million times . It had a great plot and a good story line. It was very sad when she died ,but it was happy at the end. Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Mangafrk chapter 38 . 3/9/2014
That was very interesting... I got very confused but at least it was all explained by the juubi by the end, although it would have been better if you just stayed in the original time line instead of going all over the place but other then that it was good, no offense of course but I think that if you re wrote it without all the extra time lines it would be better but of course its just a suggestion. Although it would be less confusing. :)
Gaara'syaoilover chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
I really liked this story some parts where funny I love how u added i your own version of ouran high school host club but some parts wher very confusing more past chapter 30
MusicMyEscape chapter 38 . 10/23/2013
amazing story really loved it
Random Person chapter 38 . 6/2/2013 I got really confused... about where the plot was going... and wtf was going on. It could have been a nice story with a really interesting plot.. but nice ending. I kinda just skipped to the last chapter from the 5th one..haha..

That's not funny... lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
In this story that didn't how Ai portay in this much selfish brat story who only about herself. Didn't like story this story confusing in may ways like Ai going back time meeting a younger sasuke and Naruto and going back a better grade which a stupid idea why not go back convince naruto that she is his daughter tell what happens even if he doesn't believe. I didn' like how has dream about wonderland and her joining ouran highschool host club which doesn't make sense at could of made seperate stories about being ouran highschool host club or being in wonderland about with some twist in this story good as the others you written I found this being worst of them all. And also Ai should for good not for her selfish reasons. And also to much modern day refence which shouldn't be use in the naruto unverise. I think instead of sasuke telling naruto that he pregnaunt what if naruto that sasuske was pregnant sasuske just left the village and rasie Ai by himself and Ai tires to found her father who he is. Also didn't like how talk back Naruto I feel sometimes Naruto correct on her attitude. Also Ai think should of told Sasuke she fail on her test rather then runaway for no reason I think would understand and tired to her help. And also song that you whip hair is stupid song to pick think you better that suites Ai. If ever one day decide a rewrite story I suggest not add some ideas in one story and think you should of made side stories this to story like her being Alice in Wonderland or being transported to ouran high unversie. And also didn't like add how Ai is somewhat speaking spanish which at all doesn't make sense while not add speaking normal when talking to naruto but make talk her in riddles or normal because naruto unverise don't character speaking spanish. I know this fanfiction but could made this story more naruto unverise rather modern references like cell phones ipods and etc you made a takes places moderen time and have Ocs somewhat related to naruto in that time. Over all think story could better if didn't randoms and Ai being selfish brat in the story. This story is just ok
cora bug chapter 29 . 12/13/2012
this doesent make sence to me hat hapened in the fight with naruto and sasuke and when she was in town and than she was in the mountians like nothing happend and now here and its like the story keeps reseting its self i feel like im in alice in wonder land its soo confusing help
narusasu fan chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Your idea in the beginning is wonderful. I like the idea of Naruto believing Sasuke to lie and the two separated for years. However, the plot after that is pretty random and everything seem to be a mess. I also can't stand Ai. I hate Mary-sue and she's the very definition of one, despite how she gets "F"s.

I also don't find any of the characters to be believable. Everything is over exaggerated that the characters felt really fake. Sasuke left the village and raised his daughter all on his own, never once seem to be thinking of revenge on Itachi. Then all the sudden, Orochi appears, he dies, Sasuke went emo and his daughter comes after his freakin' revenge? You need to seriously consider the personalities of your characters and stick to one.

Also, there are too much ocs involved. I can't remember who is who at all.

So like I said, the beginning started off wonderful. You've established the tension and everything, but it started going down hill at a 90 degree angel after the appearance of Ai and her ridiculous reason of leaving home just because of a stupid "F". Like I said, not believable at all. If Sasuke beats her half dead for a failing grade, I can understand but the point is that he doesn't. If you exaggerate things like this, it ain't going to make anyone feel sorry for the brat if that is your intention. With her ridiculous reason, it just makes her look like a selfish, annoying brat who doesn't give a damn of her parent's feeling. She's so annoying that I seriously wanted to pray for a missing-nin to pop out from somewhere, kick her ass then slit her throat.

Sorry if this seem like a flame mail of sort. I really just wanted to give you my most honest opinion since I can't get the frustration out of my chest after managing to read to this chapter.
SasuNaruLuva chapter 37 . 11/11/2012
This couldn't be right, if you tried switching to the old version, you kept Ren and had his thing about the homophobe etc, but he was with her delusional "host club life" because he wanted to marry her and such. It should have come back when Sasuke and Naruto were in the middle of battle with Madara and madara takes Ai. This is crazy.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/11/2012
SasuNaruLuva chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
ok, well i see that this fanfic is COMPLETE and only 38 chpts long, and i'm on chpt 31, so...i dunno if this is going to switch back to the normal first story, or what, and also when u have Kentaro in Ai's class as graduating to become ninja, you have them act as if the thing where Aikiko and Kentaro say they can't be her friend anymore like never happened, and if you're sticking to your second story, THAT HAPPENED I'm SO confused, and I really liked this story too! :?
SasuNaruLuva chapter 29 . 11/11/2012
i commented on last chpt b/c of my previous confusion, now i find that 5 yrs have passed and its the ouran host club scenery! WHAT THE HECK ARE U DOING TO MY MIND?! I MEAN I KNOW ITS ALREADY WARPED BEYOND REPAIR, BUT THIS ISN'T HELPING AT ALL! THIS IS REALLY REALLY CONFUSING, PICK A DANG SETTING!