Reviews for Daddy's Little Love
GBN FAN chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Can you write a story about Ai new life a least till she is 16 years old and was sasuke able to Ai when he was 13 to 14 years old and can you tell more about about her friends in the story cause i feel i don't know much about them i mean tthey are her best friends and the huyga one has something to do with the life village so Sasuke must his parents are ninjas from the village so i thought he did not like him. I think you should read the Gender Bender Naruto series to give you inrastion for a naruto story. I hope you find a new beta. Good luck!
mikako17 chapter 38 . 9/11/2012
It was a really interesting fic that could have been really good. First off the summary, and the characters listed, make it seem as it the main characters of the fic would be Naruto and Sasuke. That was just really misleading. I got over that, it would have been interesting to see Naruto and Sasuke interaction from another character. Sadly we barely see any Naruto and Sasuke interaction at all.
Secondly, it was confusing. Things happened in the story that seem to have come out of nowhere. We suddenly find out that Ai is the jinchuuruki to the ten tailed and there was no reasoning to why she's the jinchuuruki at all, no foreshadowing at all. Naruto suddenly appearing as a douche later in the story, that also appeared out of nowhere. There was no foreshadowing or explanation later in the fic to help make these things, and others like it believable within the fic. Many things just seemed like deus ex machina.
What got me though, was that the fic didn't seem to have a point at all. If the fic is about Ai, then do something about Ai. Develop her character, don't just keep her the same throughout the fic and end with her as chibi and no character at all. The end just made it seem like the it was supposed to be about Naruto and Sasuke, and it that's what it was supposed to be then we really needed more interaction between the two throughout the story. If it was supposed to be about Sasuke and Ai, and a father's love, then we should have seen more interaction between Sasuke and Ai; there shouldn't have been the whole random arc of her being in a Host Club.
Still, there were a lot of really interesting things going on that I would have liked to have seen more of. In the first arc I would have thoroughly enjoyed seeing how Sai would have dealt with Ai or Sasuke with Sai and Naruto. In the second I would have enjoyed seeing more of the relationship between Sasuke and Ai. So thanks for all the hard work you put in this fic and I hope you keep writing and improving.
Sharingan85 chapter 38 . 8/25/2012
it was good, but it started to get confusing and hard to follow... granted i did read most of it after being up almost 24 hours... but still, why bother having her travel in time the first time just to forget it?
Sharingan85 chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
you are... SO AWESOME. I need to track you down, and chain you up in my laundry room and force you to write me fics...
znalarocks chapter 28 . 8/15/2012
I love your writing! You are so funny! I love the reference to the Ouran Academy Host Club!
Hey Um chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
So this story seemed interesting at first ive never really seen a sasuke m-preg fic before so i tried it. Well first really pregnant at 12 kinda unbelievable and you gave no explanation of as to how except for i think one sentence referencing haru. Also Sasuke and Naruto both seem really OOC. And since your using konoha as a setting i cant really imagine there being a club there of any sort. Just overall not alot of background information and not very well paced. Im gonna stop reading here though but i do like the idea of sasuke being preg so thanks for that.
BlackestMorning chapter 28 . 7/25/2012
Madara's genjutsu is annoying
BlackestMorning chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
why dosent she want to be a ninja if Sasuke trains her. Plus she saves ppl so she should be a ninja.
BlackestMorning chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Mmmm like u wrnt loud Naru
BlackestMorning chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
This is getting interesting
maddie chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Isn't this suposed to be a naruto sauske fic?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Hi... I'm sorry, I tried to read the whole thing but I had to stop. It's not that your story is bad exactly it's just... it's really annoying. The fact that Ai is a spoiled bad ass who happens to know how to sing and is a super hero is grating. That and the fact that Ai seems to be the main character is annoying, it's Narusasu but you barley have them show up - and we're already in chapter seven - and she is this apparently 'awesome' star (enter sarcasm) and outshines the real characters is getting on my nerves. Naruto is completely out of character in the beginning and Sasuke is portrayed as weak. the concept is interesting and if Ai were more on the sidelines and wasn't one of those 'super' ocs who becomes the main character and appears more than the actual characters I think I would have enjoyed it better, oh and the song... eh not exactly a favorite of mine. Though it was something new I give you credit for that I just didn't enjoy it BUT that's just my opinion and no this was not a flame I just thought I'd give you my honest thoughts about it, happy writing in the future.
maddie chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
You know what? . . . . I like her style - very uchiha-uzumaki (spelling will very)
mjlover0021 chapter 38 . 6/12/2012
...There are no words that can describe how amazing and beautiful this story was. I love it! It blew my mind! It was just completely amazing and mind blowing!
Petrichor-3 chapter 38 . 5/29/2012
Anoo... Sorry bout this, but since i t bothers me i'll just tell you, you mean throne, right? Gomen for being annoying. And just so you know, I found this fic absolutely fantastic! A bit confusing at times, but when it got back to the main story it was really good! :D
317 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »