Reviews for His Reward
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very cute. B)

Very, very cute. I didn't reazlie you had this 'cuz you didn't post in the forum, hon! But I'm glad I browsed... -w-

I like b*tchy Hannah. Everyone seems to write her as a weak little thing...but I like this kind. Maybe 'cuz I just don't like her very much. (*lol*-Vicnev FTW!)

Ernie...wow. Whattan arse. I was deffo put in mind of the Ernie in the 4th bk, so kudos to you, m'dear! And...well, I liked the "reward." XD

Poor Padma. An interesting thought, her being bad at hexes. I mean, Ravenclaws are rarely bad at /anything/. But I love this flawed Padma-perhaps you'd write her again for me? :D

Anywho, the chemistry was nice, tangible, sweet, and hilarious. But also real, since neither of them walked off as though nothing happened. He left scared, and she left p*ssed. Naaaice. B3

-mew! :}
R.G.B.The.Duckie chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is such a cute little story. And really really funny. I never knew you could be funny : Just joking sweetie, you are absolutely hilarious. Specially in this story, it had me laughing out loud.

I’ve never really thought about Ernie like this before. But next time I read something with him in it, I’ll imagine him smooching Padma. I also like how Padma is all timid but you gave her a turn of feistiness when she threatened Ernie’s balls :) I also loved how she felt the need to stick up for Harry with the badges, even though she barely knows him.

My favourite line: "Well, I can't say I've got anything on my crotch that's threatened by you, Patil, so I'll be off - badge and all. I'll see you later, Ernie... after you've grown some." Hehehehehe

Wonderful story love. Absolutly loved it :)