Reviews for Zero Interface
Vangran chapter 12 . 9/6
While you probably won't, I hope you finish this. It is an excellent story and I love all the twists that you've worked in. Even though it follows the basic storyline, you've changed so many things that I stopped trying to figure out what would happen next.
KneeOfJustice chapter 12 . 6/3
Such a great story, sad to see it end.
Ranchou1 chapter 12 . 5/17
I enjoy reading this story and hope that you continue writing more. Please?
Rey Paloma chapter 12 . 4/6
Wow. I've been reading FoZ crossovers for years, and somehow never read this one. It's probably one of the best Ranma crossovers I've read, too.

It's a pity it — like so many other FoZ crossovers — didn't get past Albion.

But wow! I think it's fantastic how so many things vaguely follow canon, but with well-reasoned twists and motivations; it really makes the story feel original and refreshing.
flairina chapter 12 . 4/3
Hot damn, I'm sad to see that this seems to have died. As a humorous Ranma fic that actually succeeds in the humor department, I really would have loved to see more. Not to mention the higher stakes stuff was just starting to kick in; I know little about FoZ beyond the bare basics but was still pretty excited to see what would happen. You tease.

Here's hoping this comes back one day. If not, then what's here is at least quite enjoyable on its own; very nicely done!
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 1/3
shame this wasnt continued...
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 1/3
it seems like your having a bit of trouble managing all the characters, try to narrow the focus a bit
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 1/3
you do a nice job on the contrast between ranma's casual inner monologue and the chaos he unintentionally inspires around him
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 1/3
nice job messing with the timeline a bit, and on twisting the possiblity of removing the curse in a plausible yet impossible way
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 1/3
hopefully whatever the spirit is doing will help him get rid of the curse, but i doubt he's going to be that lucky
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 1/3
the cat fist is always hilarious, and you do a nice job on it
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 1/3
the modifications to the cursed form make for some good drama, nice addition!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/3
i'm fairly sure that louise is in denial and imagining things, not getting emotions from ranma, because he sure doesnt act that way despite ample provocation
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/3
ranma's always had a nigh magical ability to really piss people off...
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/3
i wonder how the ganalfyr runes will affect a man whose entire body is a weapon?