Reviews for Zero Interface
DaMan chapter 12 . 1/23
Come on, continue this. You know you want to.
mark chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Azabu-Juban is part of Tokyo. It's not separate from it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Actually, it just put the names Tokyo and Juuban together. However, there really are a few mistakes, like spelling mistakes and Japanese words that are mistranslated.
mark chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
About that Sailor Moon/X-Men/Tick crossover. Isn't Tokyo the name of the city, not Juuban?
Vangran chapter 12 . 9/6/2017
While you probably won't, I hope you finish this. It is an excellent story and I love all the twists that you've worked in. Even though it follows the basic storyline, you've changed so many things that I stopped trying to figure out what would happen next.
KneeOfJustice chapter 12 . 6/3/2017
Such a great story, sad to see it end.
Ranchou1 chapter 12 . 5/17/2017
I enjoy reading this story and hope that you continue writing more. Please?
Rey Paloma chapter 12 . 4/6/2017
Wow. I've been reading FoZ crossovers for years, and somehow never read this one. It's probably one of the best Ranma crossovers I've read, too.

It's a pity it — like so many other FoZ crossovers — didn't get past Albion.

But wow! I think it's fantastic how so many things vaguely follow canon, but with well-reasoned twists and motivations; it really makes the story feel original and refreshing.
flairina chapter 12 . 4/3/2017
Hot damn, I'm sad to see that this seems to have died. As a humorous Ranma fic that actually succeeds in the humor department, I really would have loved to see more. Not to mention the higher stakes stuff was just starting to kick in; I know little about FoZ beyond the bare basics but was still pretty excited to see what would happen. You tease.

Here's hoping this comes back one day. If not, then what's here is at least quite enjoyable on its own; very nicely done!
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 1/3/2017
shame this wasnt continued...
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 1/3/2017
it seems like your having a bit of trouble managing all the characters, try to narrow the focus a bit
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
you do a nice job on the contrast between ranma's casual inner monologue and the chaos he unintentionally inspires around him
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 1/3/2017
nice job messing with the timeline a bit, and on twisting the possiblity of removing the curse in a plausible yet impossible way
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 1/3/2017
hopefully whatever the spirit is doing will help him get rid of the curse, but i doubt he's going to be that lucky
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 1/3/2017
the cat fist is always hilarious, and you do a nice job on it