Reviews for Zero Interface
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 1/3
shame this wasnt continued...
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 1/3
it seems like your having a bit of trouble managing all the characters, try to narrow the focus a bit
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 1/3
you do a nice job on the contrast between ranma's casual inner monologue and the chaos he unintentionally inspires around him
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 1/3
nice job messing with the timeline a bit, and on twisting the possiblity of removing the curse in a plausible yet impossible way
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 1/3
hopefully whatever the spirit is doing will help him get rid of the curse, but i doubt he's going to be that lucky
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 1/3
the cat fist is always hilarious, and you do a nice job on it
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 1/3
the modifications to the cursed form make for some good drama, nice addition!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/3
i'm fairly sure that louise is in denial and imagining things, not getting emotions from ranma, because he sure doesnt act that way despite ample provocation
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/3
ranma's always had a nigh magical ability to really piss people off...
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/3
i wonder how the ganalfyr runes will affect a man whose entire body is a weapon?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/3
i wonder how ranamas potential for ki and stuff will translate to magic, if it translates at all
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/3
its sad that stuff like this isnt really that out of character for ranma's insane luck
Byakugan789 chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
Huh. Not a bad turn if this is the cross in to the next book. Pity if you ended it here outright.
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
Pfff...oh well, ranma's changing is a major part of what makes him the character we know and love. Which is why lock fics annoy me so much. I guess an easy cure would also defeat things.
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Interesting. The creature was rather...dense, in the anime, but asking it to explain because you don't understand should be pretty clear. I guess ranma could have worded it better.

Not sure on my opinion of Ranma's curse being related to the water spirits of Hekelgenia, but I suppose it makes sense given the crossover status.