Reviews for Zero Interface
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
Pfff...oh well, ranma's changing is a major part of what makes him the character we know and love. Which is why lock fics annoy me so much. I guess an easy cure would also defeat things.
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Interesting. The creature was rather...dense, in the anime, but asking it to explain because you don't understand should be pretty clear. I guess ranma could have worded it better.

Not sure on my opinion of Ranma's curse being related to the water spirits of Hekelgenia, but I suppose it makes sense given the crossover status.
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
On one hand, nice being able to get rid of the extra episode. On the other, less time with Tabitha. I rather liked her character. More than the rest of them.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
This was much funnier than the original episode.
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
oh no... you changed ranma to look like Louise instead?
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Rofl, oh Louise, just wait till Ranma flips gender or manifests a battle aura. Deeply saddly he's too early to have any of the cooler powers from the anime, only knowing how to manipulate chi to increase his strength speed and toughness, but given this is ranma, I assume that'll change?
SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
I dislike the way the tone of this story changed in recent chapters.

I understand how you would want to stop writing something like this after that.

-N
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
Ok this is one of the two best "zero no tsukaima" fics ever, please update
izica1 chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
This is so great I love this story
aliesterus chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
"I don't know who this TV is," "But I'd recommend never listening to them again. They don't sound very trustworthy in matters like these."

One of the most win lines I've ever seen in fiction, ever.
Balthanon chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
The writing on this started out a little rough, but improved significantly by the last chapter. Overall I enjoyed this quite a bit. The relationship between Kirche and Ranma I'm not quite so sure about though- you've given his thoughts on it once or twice, but I still don't have a good feel for why he suddenly started avoiding her.
LightnigJack chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
MMMMOOOORRREEEE!
Deadpoolio chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
While your grammar needs some work, this is really good. You've definitely managed to capture the classic Ranma humor and fitting it into ZnT, plus I like the direction you're taking things. It's a shame that this hasn't been updated in two years or this would have gotten much better.
JACK chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
MORE!XD
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
i always hate Wardes... the prissy bastard
492 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »