Reviews for Zero Interface
Innortal chapter 12 . 2/14/2015
Love the details and the work. The story is panning out to be very great.
regfurby chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
Awesome! I totally didn't see that coming, but completely love how Louise instantly blasted Wardes out of the ship with Ranma's instincts!

Great story, other than Ranma's waffling over the girls and unknowingly hurting them (for whatever reason, too many possibilities). I mean, is this what he'd have done if Akane (and the other fiances) weren't violent jealous psycho chicks? Just hang out with them for a while then say goodbye anyway? I guess his current ability to comprehend and build up relationships is still at a preschool level...

Hope to someday see Wardes attempt to carry out his Plan B!
i like cheese chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
some of this is funny, but large parts of it are just rather silly or plain stupid.
wish had a crackfic category. sigh
Davros chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
This was a really good entertaining story. I hope you haven't given up on it.
habibali123 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Hi,

I am soooo excited by your fiction. would you please make more chapters ? please don't [Complete] Zero Interface.
habibali123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
nice fiction.
reality deviant chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
found this gem now-its very entertaining fic
NaruHarem4ever chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
There are no words for how awesome this is! Keep it up!
ArcherShirou chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
very good
ArcherShirou chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
epic
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Perfect story! Loving this and can't wait for Louise to pounce Ranma, in both Neko form it would be priceless!
LeakproofHail7 chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Lol. Louise got hisblew his ass the hell up! Man Wardes just got pwned big time!
Aoirann chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
"Damn you Louise Valliere! Because of you I've seen hell !"
IronWolfe chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Definitely an interesting story. Love how the curse has apparently been modified. Would love to see more.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Man up and be one of those authors who aren't afraid of killing off major villains in mundane ways. Have a shark eat Wardes, that would be nice, thanks.
471 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »