Reviews for Zero Interface
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
i'm fairly sure that louise is in denial and imagining things, not getting emotions from ranma, because he sure doesnt act that way despite ample provocation
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/3/2017
ranma's always had a nigh magical ability to really piss people off...
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
i wonder how the ganalfyr runes will affect a man whose entire body is a weapon?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
i wonder how ranamas potential for ki and stuff will translate to magic, if it translates at all
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
its sad that stuff like this isnt really that out of character for ranma's insane luck
Byakugan789 chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
Huh. Not a bad turn if this is the cross in to the next book. Pity if you ended it here outright.
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
Pfff...oh well, ranma's changing is a major part of what makes him the character we know and love. Which is why lock fics annoy me so much. I guess an easy cure would also defeat things.
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Interesting. The creature was rather...dense, in the anime, but asking it to explain because you don't understand should be pretty clear. I guess ranma could have worded it better.

Not sure on my opinion of Ranma's curse being related to the water spirits of Hekelgenia, but I suppose it makes sense given the crossover status.
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
On one hand, nice being able to get rid of the extra episode. On the other, less time with Tabitha. I rather liked her character. More than the rest of them.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
This was much funnier than the original episode.
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
oh no... you changed ranma to look like Louise instead?
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Rofl, oh Louise, just wait till Ranma flips gender or manifests a battle aura. Deeply saddly he's too early to have any of the cooler powers from the anime, only knowing how to manipulate chi to increase his strength speed and toughness, but given this is ranma, I assume that'll change?
SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
I dislike the way the tone of this story changed in recent chapters.

I understand how you would want to stop writing something like this after that.

-N
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 12 . 4/16/2016
Ok this is one of the two best "zero no tsukaima" fics ever, please update
izica1 chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
This is so great I love this story
498 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »