Reviews for Zero Interface
Indecisive Bob chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Excellent story so far! It's interesting to see a Ranma from the beginning of the show put in an entirely different situation than he's used to. I love how he interacts with everyone and generally causes chaos wherever he goes. I also love that Louise blew Wardes out the side of a moving airship; I've never seen that particular crisis/traitor dealt with that way, and it's pretty funny. You haven't updated for a long while, but I hope you continue this great work someday.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
More plz!
Zelara chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Void has been "lost" for six thousand years, not six hundred. Although, since there have been 4 void mages ever since the time of Brimir, I don't really know how that happened...
Ryu Gabriev chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
Ha! Wardes getting is ass handed to him by an Explosion to the face. I love that.

Good story so far, hope to see more soon.
Sanguinis13 chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
Great story, I hope you continue it.
Lord Sigfry chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Thousand.

Not hundred.
Innortal chapter 12 . 2/14/2015
Love the details and the work. The story is panning out to be very great.
regfurby chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
Awesome! I totally didn't see that coming, but completely love how Louise instantly blasted Wardes out of the ship with Ranma's instincts!

Great story, other than Ranma's waffling over the girls and unknowingly hurting them (for whatever reason, too many possibilities). I mean, is this what he'd have done if Akane (and the other fiances) weren't violent jealous psycho chicks? Just hang out with them for a while then say goodbye anyway? I guess his current ability to comprehend and build up relationships is still at a preschool level...

Hope to someday see Wardes attempt to carry out his Plan B!
i like cheese chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
some of this is funny, but large parts of it are just rather silly or plain stupid.
wish had a crackfic category. sigh
Davros chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
This was a really good entertaining story. I hope you haven't given up on it.
habibali123 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Hi,

I am soooo excited by your fiction. would you please make more chapters ? please don't [Complete] Zero Interface.
habibali123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
nice fiction.
reality deviant chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
found this gem now-its very entertaining fic
NaruHarem4ever chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
There are no words for how awesome this is! Keep it up!
ArcherShirou chapter 7 . 8/4/2014