Reviews for Zero Interface
Death of Snipers chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
its been 2 years scince youve updated, ever going to?
Lazurman chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Heheh, gotcha, bitch!
Lazurman chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
D'OOOOOOOOOOH! Tabitha is so cuuuuute!
Lazurman chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
\m/ (O_O) \m/

Ranma, you are my hero.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
*giggles* The Strong-Willed, meet The Tsundere.
FuckingTypo chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Grats, you turned Louise into a fag via magic for no reason at all.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
made my pants party
exploding**** m(assacre
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Is Ranma Gandalfr?
Treant Balewood chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
I'm really enjoying reading this, Thanks For Writing! I'll keep checking back for the next chapter.
Oakshaden chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
So Ranma turns into whatever girl he kissed last? That would mean that originally... He turned into his mother!
DaGunth chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Quite an amazing story. Poor Ranma, he can't escape all the women no matter where he goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Ranma stared at him blankly. "Um, by calling you a jackass moron for two-timing them?"

I guess Ranma doesn't see any problem with two-timing.
If he even recognizes the concept of two-timing itself.
New Universe Returns chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
This story is so far so good,the only best Ranma One-Half and Familiar of Zero crossover fanfic that I have ever read. I sure hope you can still continue with this one. It would be good if Ranma would pair up with the girls of Tristian, unintentionally making his own harem. I'd like to see Ranma transform into Agnes, Siesta, Katie, Tiffania and other known girls/women of Familiar of Zero when he is suddenly hit by cold water. It would be a good idea if he taught Louise, Kirche, and Tabitha about martial arts, meditation and ki training.

Good luck on continuing this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
nice fiction. _ I like this style. Ranma is kind and strong person who can't even lie with a staight face.

I love this fiction. and I hope no seinen or angst in it. other Authers their Fictions start good but then sucked cause of all betrayal and angst stuff.

you are super and in the lead _
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
nice fiction. Please Continue.
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »