Reviews for Zero Interface
Orchamus chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Pretty good so far.
ZAMN chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Quite well written though I have to wonder, will the plot simply follow the original Zero no Tsukaima or will you go on a somewhat different route? I ask because I am a fan of both Zero no Tsukaima and Ranma and seeing a linear plot from one or the other may begin to bore others like me rather fast.

Aside from that, characterization is grand and the interaction scenes are extraordinarily well done. I look forward to reading more of this, so please continue.
Hiryo chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
OMG LOL LOL I love that interaction of Ranma and Louise! As well the curse acting up XD I so want to read much more of it!

Please update soon!
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
uh ohh! seems ranmas curse didn't just change him into a girl, but now he looks like louise *smirks*
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
finally!a crossover of this type is it up
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
you changed his curse so now he looks like Louise? Sheesh, talk about downgrading. I mean a girls a girl, but at least the red head was a really attractive girl.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Man, when Ranma realizes he's been put into magical slavery he's is going to be pissed. If I were Mr. Colbert I'd be watching my back because sooner or later this situation is going to make Ranma go against his instincts and get very deadly violent. If I were Ranma and I understood this this is what I would do"

Ranma, "So I'm basically a slave as long as we BOTH live? and its because of that bald bastard?", he yelled. The unimportant mage nodded and Ranma used all his sneaking skills and martial arts grace and strength to move behind Colbert, in less then a second placed his hands below and to the side of his head and snapped his neck. Killing him instantly. Then he quickly grabbed the mage's wand and threw it so hard past him that it in bedded itself in Louise's head shutting up the Tsundere bitch instantly. Then Ranma took Siesta and became a soldier of fortune for other countries and eventually went to the elves for a cure for his curse.

End Scene

I'm just saying Ranmas situation went from bad to very much worse, from Akane bitchy and attractive to Louise very bitch, very tsudere and not nearly so attractive unless your into kids. Plus since this is Ranma from the early on in the manga he dosen't have any of the special moves that make him more

impressive later in the series. Are you going to make a way for him to learn martial arts moves in this world that will make up for what he didn't learn in his world yet?
LegendaryGamer chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
great chapter, i see i was wrong about the curse. i guess the reason the curse change is cause of ranma's runes that connect him to louise and thus change his girl form to look a little more like louise. i guess next is ranma meeting siesta and fighting guiche.

i wonder if ranma can learn magic.

cant wait to see more but if this is mainly a ranma fuku fanfic like so many crossovers i would have to stop reading, i hope i dont offended you by what i said. and may the muse be with you.
DragonGolem chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Oh that's just rich...simply rich...lol
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Another excellent chapter, I can't wait for the next one. I find the curse leaving Louise stunned to be very funny as she has experienced magic before.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
σ_σ Tch. Another cliffhanger. Not that I* liked this story anyway. It's just so...please update as soon as possible. It's just one of those golden nuggets found in the internet. Well, specifically on FFN.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Hm... Looking good so far, not much in the way of character or plot development, but you are fleshing out the interactions while setting the stage - and you aren't pulling any God-Mode Mary Sues out of your ass, so that's a plus.
Nysk chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
HAHAHAHAH you changed the curse... well... I guess ranma can't say "I'm better built"

Interesting twist
UVlite chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Identical twin or fraternal twin? Has Ranma been forced into a new cursed form identical to Louise or is it just his cursed form has a very similar face to Louise but not the build?

If identical it would explain the guy's reaction whe he first got ranma with water.

Nice one with the cats.

I had a wierd image of Guiche as the new Kuno they both favour swords and have very flowery speach...

I wonder if Ryoga will be turning up with his ability to get lost it would be humorous but if he is going between worlds it might be a problem... if he got stuck in this reality that might be better or if he did not turn up at all.
Orchardk chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Loved the cliff hanger, like a few people I've never seen/read anything on Familiar of Zero, but I'm enjoying the story so far :D
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »