Reviews for Zero Interface
nice fiction very funny
cabrera1234 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
any more updates?
Master Chaos chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
ok first of all let me see. THIS STORY IS AWESOME!. Ok to clarify, This is the first Ranma/ Familiar of Zero I've read, and It'll probably trump any others I end up finding. Ranma is a little out of character with his thoughts, cause I remember his pops training him to ignore those thoughts, but I could care less. Not to mention that little thing with his curse switching with any girl he kisses, didn't see that one coming, I'm still trying to figure out if this is a harem story or if its just going to have harem moments but no couples, damn whats he gonna do when he sees Tiffania, Not to mention everything your doing with the Familar/Master bond between Louise and Ranma, again a first time seeing it in the FOZ crossovers I've read. Ok Thats enough ranting till next chapter, Take care and Thank you for taking time out of your life to write this story to entertain us. Master Chaos signing out.
Nargus chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
*laughes* Most enjoyable! :D
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Nice story, but Ranma needs to get splashed more ofter.
Less Wrong chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
I'll read more if you write more.
Less Wrong chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Well... that's one of the wrongest OT3s I've ever seen, yet an OT3 it is, somehow. Also worked surprisingly well as seduction - good literary work there.
majishan chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
the omake was hilarious! and when tabitha told ranma mother was so cute!
xArtehx chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Awesome story, Glad to see another Ranma Crossover that isnt shit. excuse the language. Also the fact that ive watched FoZ's first season helps even more, thanks for the story hope you keep updating
timunderwood9 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
"Ranma lightly palmed his face. It was going to be a long afternoon…"

Long afternoon? You mean most awesome afternoon ever. I mean *seriously*.
Chargone chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Wardes... totally deserved that.

now excuse me while i whimper about the 'not-really-a-cliff-hanger-until-you-realise-it's-been-a-few-days-shy-of-a-year-since-it-last-updated'.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »