Reviews for Zero Interface
ArcherShirou chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
epic
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Perfect story! Loving this and can't wait for Louise to pounce Ranma, in both Neko form it would be priceless!
LeakproofHail7 chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Lol. Louise got hisblew his ass the hell up! Man Wardes just got pwned big time!
Aoirann chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
"Damn you Louise Valliere! Because of you I've seen hell !"
IronWolfe chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Definitely an interesting story. Love how the curse has apparently been modified. Would love to see more.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Man up and be one of those authors who aren't afraid of killing off major villains in mundane ways. Have a shark eat Wardes, that would be nice, thanks.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
Can't they just submerge him, and let pure water replace the cursed water from Ranma? We're talking about magic and spirits here. The spirit clearly sees Ranma isn't denying the return of the water, in fact he's all for it, except that simply removing all the water from his body will kill him. So why can't the spirit - a WATER spirit - just "wash" the cursed water out, so to speak? I mean, it has a ring that can freaking raise the dead.

Of course it's a cheap solution, but Ranma's in another damn dimension; Jusenkyou curses aren't omnipotent. Maybe it's all the stupid gag fics I've read through the years, but it's really tiresome when the curse - again - becomes central to the whole plot. Yawn.
Alex0597 chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Why'd you stop updating? The story's fantastic; Ranma's characterized pretty well, making him fairly smart without being too OOC.
tarrangar chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
please continue this its really good
habib chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
wow ! nice fiction ! is there more chapter ?
Twigon chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
I love how you comment about a new chapter on your profile and then FAIL TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT FOR MONTHS.
AnAncientBard chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Apparently it would be the last thing he ever did...
Because the story never got updated.
...
Hint. Hint.
Heh.
8/10
Great story, hope you update someday!
J. B. Wock chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
I'd give half my soul for an update :3
Death of Snipers chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
its been 2 years scince youve updated, ever going to?
Lazurman chapter 12 . 8/1/2013