Reviews for Oxygen
dark venus 666 chapter 51 . 8/27
loved this story it was a masterpiece
cabbieforhire chapter 47 . 7/15
I'm sorry but the more Zeke appears the more I hate him. I don't give a damn about his 'reasons' he willingly and knowingly slept with someone who he knew was in a bad state for no reason than to get his rocks off, taunted that someone about it and then doesn't show the slightest bit of tact in talking to Will.

Zeke can fuck right off.
O
Ok
Jason P chapter 1 . 5/2
I cant believe I finally found the rest of this ff O.O I started reading it years ago but it hadnt been complete and now I can finally read the rest! You have no idea how often I searched for this fic because I had forgotten what it was called and was unable to find it o.o I even once wrote one that was a tiny bit similar (please dont kill me) and asked my readers if they knew the original one, but no one could help me O_O thank you for not having deleted it! 333
Chelsea chapter 51 . 3/23
I know this story was finished in 2014 and it is now 2017... but I had to write a review. I absolutely loved this! Thank you for spending so much time and energy writing this.
Bast Misao chapter 45 . 2/11
'Tired of playing the game' and 'Ain't it a friggin' shame' are song lyrics from the movie Blazing Saddles. It was sung by Lili Von Shtupp who was played by Madeline Kahn.
Hello Tawny
I absolutely LOVE your stories. I have read three thus far and have to say Oxygen was the first story with such long and numerous chapters I have managed to read and enjoy. I loved it begining to end keep up the awesome work. Please do nurture and love the plot bunny because you don't really get rid of it. I do have an account on here but forgot the password. But I still wanted to give you my praise. I adore your beautiful stories.
TomXHarry Love Child chapter 45 . 12/25/2016
DON'T TELL ANYONE YOUR DAD BEAT ME UP. OMFG IM DEAD
Type B Tsundere chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
I'm sorry but the mandarin was tripping me up when I was reading. Xiao bian just means pee or peeing, not piss off. There's not really a good replacement for that other than 走开 or 滚, which both depending on how it's said, can mean go away, piss off or fuck off. Sorry if this is offensive, I grew up speaking mandarin so it kinda threw me off to see misuse of some phrases...
AmethystC chapter 51 . 8/15/2016
This story was a masterpiece
xDarklightx chapter 51 . 6/30/2016
I like it.
Jinchu Hirashima chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
Aqua!
DemeRain chapter 51 . 5/12/2016
I cannot believe how awesome this story is. Thanks you for sharing.
Beizanten chapter 15 . 3/15/2016
Love how warren can't keep will out of his mind! Great chapter!