Reviews for Naruto's KH Misadventures!
NEW YEARS EVE PARTY chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
lol when i saw the notes your fucked part i fucking died laughing
gtr chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
heres a good joke "yo mama so fat that wen she went bunji jumping she went straight to hell"
gen. liquid chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Favorite parts include the enemy's scan, Roxas's "mourning" and Demyx's clash with the beast. Love it man.
deltabeta26 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
AHAH! F#CKING AWESOME! Mullet of destruction, just saying it makes me laugh till my lungs hurt. When it comes to comedy you are a f#cking genius of geniuses. Bravo d mnit, BRAVO I SAY!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
funny heh heh should do more about namines drawings with narutos books
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
T-tobi. . .and demyx. . .in the same place? Hell hath come to earth early no? That would be a moment in life where fighting the unspeakable dark evil that somehow always exists would be wishful thinking. I can only hope demyx doesn't convince tobi to play the drums. . .which, in reality, is only a pot on his head that he beats with wooden spoons. "That" would a be a moment where even the heartless agree that running away is the best option.

The only thing that could possibly be worse is if they both somehow gained tobi's invincibility. Then not even killing them would help since it can't be done. I could keep coming up with scenarios of hilarity but I think I made my point clear. And that point is that I'm happy that THERE IS A NEW MISADVENTURES STORY! H#LL YEAH MOTHER F#CKERS! Excuse the language my friend it was directed at the impossibilty of that much stupid in one place call demyx and tobi, mostly demyx. Even the guys from dumb and dumber have to talk slowly for these two. Sorry, said I would stop, it became fun around the first one.
BlackWingGundam chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Damn! Things got messed up in this story already! Tobi and Demyx in the same room...Naruto's going to go mad. What next? Pein and the rest of the Akatsuki meets Organization XIII?
gen. liquid chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Loved the beginning and the ending scared me. Congrats on your 200th story pal.