Reviews for Overcoming All
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Awe love the relationship between eugiene and rapunzel. I hate the prince though. Update please
delusionalDaydreamer chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I Love it :) The prince from the earlier chapter seems like a total jerk! Can't wait for the next chapter, the plot is great!
Mina Grey chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
I just wanted to say, as a lover of the movie Tangled, I LOVE your fanfic! Just keep up the good work and keep writing - I understand how you get the writing bug then life keeps you busy, but don't stop!
My-Adventure-Book chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Please keep writing more! It's getting so good! Keep it up.
CC the Bug chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
LOVE THIS STORY!
4-eva-bookworm chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
ahh, I absolutely hate prince Darin. It started off as the best day- well, for Eugene- but it ended in disaster for both. Well, they did go to the bakery... so, they're numb? But beautiful writing. Great technique. On-the-spot characters. Unexpected plot. All that and more. It's really nice, so... another chapter? Please?

go away, prince 'I'll ruin your day'. humph. had to mess up eugene/rapunzel relationship.

But good job! And another chapter!
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Wonderful chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one! I think this was very well written and doesn't sound like it was written in a hurry! )
Lillian Kayl chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Eugene and Rapunzel are one of my all time favorite couples in history! I love this, pleaase take the time you need to write this and have your own personal life.
Harryfan626 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Have more faith in your work, that wasnt so bad. Update soon!
avidgokufan chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I like this beginning. The other prince seems like a creeper. Awesome. Keep writing.
sadiebird chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I found this fic from your Tumblr (SELF-PROMOTION IS AWESOME) and you must keep going. (seriously, I might die.) Please and thank you.
MMShadow chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Aw, poor Rapunzel! Man, I wanna see Eugene punch that guy's lights out. x.x haha, please update soon! *puppy dog face*
Harryfan626 chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Oooooo update soon!
Agent-42 chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Please continue this story. I love it. I really like how you have written Rapunzel and her family. I hope Pascal will Darin hell for what he does to Rapunzel. Hide in his bed only to wake him up with his tounge every night for exampel.
PoisonedRose12 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
What. A. JERK. D: I hope Eugene decks him. Or better yet, I hope Repunzel decks him. hahahaha. XD