Reviews for Ever In Your Favor
Jem chapter 1 . 11/28
This is a well crafted story. It's a damn shame that you sold out to shipping. You made Katniss a prize, to be won by Gale's atonement. She's more than that and you know it. I think you also know that they don't balance each other out enough to be plausible in a long term relationship, romantic or otherwise. I think you know this and this is why you have shifted to Gadge, which makes a lot more sense because those personalities are complementary.

So Gale apologized and wins the girl. Come on. This story would have been far more compelling and realistic if he had apologized but not "gotten the girl". Some relationships are irreparable and apologies don't change that. You never even acknowledge that katniss' concern was the ease with which he devised a plan to use a bomb on first responders. It was simply about the fact that Prim died.

The sad thing is I think you know you sold out to shipping and, in doing so, undermined your characters, reducing them to shells for shipping. You're a much better writer than that. The rabid stans here who seem to think Peeta is some kind of devil, which, come on now, doesn't lend credibility .
Sarah Harrison chapter 30 . 4/26
I really, really loved it! It was just...wow a reunion between Gale and katniss ,an adventure and a marriage together ,was perfect! I prefer your fanfiction over Suzanne Collins' epilogue seriously! I admire your work!
Autumn chapter 2 . 3/18
This was a good chapter I like how it showed Gale's point of view on Prim's explosion. It showed that Gale loved not only Katniss, but Prim as well.
Autumn chapter 1 . 3/18
I love how you remembered to bring buttercup back because I think that Katniss would have taken him in as a last tribute to Prim. This story has a great start so far!
siw2 chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
Thank you for the beautiful story! I stayed up literally an entire night to read it one sitting - oops. The plot and character development are fantastic, so much richer than the original Gale. Thank you!
Eleid chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
A great story, I love a lot of it, all characters were very well written and I was fond of several of them, johanna, marik, cap brighton, mercurius, julina, rutilus, paylor, the squad, annie, gales family...all of them wonderfull.

You know, I am sucker for the ships; I really need to love a character/s to put me into read or see something about a book or movie or whatever. In my life Ive only shipped 3 couples, clois from smallville, delena from TVD and galeniss, and all of them because of love one character: lois/clark (they both in this case), damon (from TVD) and gale from THG. So I started to read this only because was a galeniss fic and is ironic that galeniis was what I enjoyed the less, because I didnt like katniss here, and also didnt like gale when he was with katniss. But I loved gale in all his other sides.

I hated all of peetas references, I swear I rolled my eyes everytime I read peeta did this or that, or how wonderfull he was, he even chose the painting color of the wall! ...but in a more positive angle, the only thing I liked from peeta here was the portrait of posy and prim, that was a very sweet detail.
Sorry for all this explanation, just wanted for you to understand my view on this.
But I love all the rest of the story, specially from Gale POV.
Great work!.
Eleid chapter 29 . 10/7/2015
wow beetee was the devil, as lex luthor says the greatest criminal mind lol
I love rory, i picture him as a young liam hermsworth (from the movie with milye cyrus maybe)
Johanna is one of your best characters, simply I love her.
Mixed feelings with katnisss speech, too much peeta praise for my liking...seriously i am going to hate peeta thanks to you...just kidding :)
Eleid chapter 28 . 10/7/2015
wow excellent chapter. i cant say more i want to read :D
Eleid chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
great chapter! glad rutilus is on their side. Hope nothing wrong happens with captain brighton.
Eleid chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
So mercurius was one the good guys after all, looks like he and johanna have a thing :)
Eleid chapter 25 . 10/7/2015
noooo please, johanna has to make it!
sooo good!
Eleid chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
johanna our heroine!
Really sad about marik :( :( :(
Eleid chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
lol I love johanna...brainless, good one
Eleid chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
OMG I could swear that mercurius was the traitor!, Im glad that either marik nor redstone were.

I laughed with Mercurius that found a way to sleep with his eyes open LOL.
Eleid chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
What happened in the nut?, something related paylor I suppose!, I know gale will be fine but still...:s
Im liking a lot more gales military parts than the romantic ones.
If I am completely honest with you, I am not buying the love story, doesnt touch my galeniss heart and thats is so sad :(
first all the peetas thing, shes constantly thinking about him first and also I feel so rush the development between gale and katniss, form hate to love in 2 days or less, and a tons of tiny details that makes my hearth not being with galeniss here, like this one in this chapter: how could be strange for her to go back to district 12 without peeta...?...come on, she only lived with peeta for 1 year...and the rest of her 19 years lived very well without him in 12...
Anyway, your writing is very good, is just me that cant stand some plots.