Reviews for Black Flames
kittycatcacher chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
I really liked this story but I wish Ichigo and Kagome had at least kissed or something.
gracefulspider chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Ok, that last part was reeeeaally funny. XD
SayaKisaragi Blood chapter 22 . 3/25/2014
This is the shiz, I love it.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I loved it! I wonder are you going to writte a sequel?
dizzydani666 chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
This was another awesome story! (not really Romance though) and why the M rating? you barely cussed,hardly much violence and no sex? (sorry not much of a review, more like dumb questions)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
cries
The ending so sad!
I hate it when
Sniff
They make a sad yet happy ending.
Mondtanz chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Good story so far. I think that Kikyo and InuYasha are a little bit ooc, though, but that is just me.

A piece of advice - if you ever use the captains of the Gotai 13 again, have everyone call each other by their last names. I don't think that Byakuya would stand for a collegue of his to call him by his first name (stuck-up noble that he is), even if it is someone as nice as Ukitake-taicho. If Mayuri Kurotsuchi called him by his first name, I think Kuchiki-taicho would shred him to pieces with his shikai...
hateme101 chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
This made me cry
boodha chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Awn I liked/loved this story its really good. More people should read it. :)
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
So Inuyasha finally got his head out of his ass and got rid of Claypot huh? You go gir-... er... I mean Hanyou!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
why...? Just... why? KAGGIE!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Kokuto you ebil BASTARD! At least I think it was him...
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Well... Kagome you better get your butt in gear if you want to stop the maniac from getting loose. As in RIGHT NOW! Anyways lub the story as always!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I love the story with all my heart! As always you deliever what people eagerly awaits!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Really Ichigo? "Can I touch them?" Really?