Reviews for Black Flames
abbijoanne chapter 22 . 10/19
Absolutely love the Ichigo x kagome thing going on! It would be really cool if you could do like a thing about what happens after this!
StarKurama chapter 5 . 10/14
that was awesome.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 22 . 7/23
Yeah I liked the ending though a little bit sad Kagome can't meet their friends in Feudal Era again (even can't say goodbye)
ritzkiaprilia chapter 21 . 7/23
Oh my God! This is the first time I really happy, relieved and excited because Kikyo appear
ritzkiaprilia chapter 19 . 7/23
no noo nooo~~ Kagomeee~~! damn this chapter really heart wrecking T.T sob.. sob..
Audrianne chapter 22 . 7/7
Awesome fanfic! I just love the Ichigo and Kagome pairing! .
misherukuro chapter 6 . 4/12
Thanks for the fic. ,
kittycatcacher chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
I really liked this story but I wish Ichigo and Kagome had at least kissed or something.
gracefulspider chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Ok, that last part was reeeeaally funny. XD
SayaKisaragi Blood chapter 22 . 3/25/2014
This is the shiz, I love it.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I loved it! I wonder are you going to writte a sequel?
dizzydani666 chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
This was another awesome story! (not really Romance though) and why the M rating? you barely cussed,hardly much violence and no sex? (sorry not much of a review, more like dumb questions)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
The ending so sad!
I hate it when
They make a sad yet happy ending.
Mondtanz chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Good story so far. I think that Kikyo and InuYasha are a little bit ooc, though, but that is just me.

A piece of advice - if you ever use the captains of the Gotai 13 again, have everyone call each other by their last names. I don't think that Byakuya would stand for a collegue of his to call him by his first name (stuck-up noble that he is), even if it is someone as nice as Ukitake-taicho. If Mayuri Kurotsuchi called him by his first name, I think Kuchiki-taicho would shred him to pieces with his shikai...
hateme101 chapter 22 . 8/4/2013