Reviews for Pieces of Anakin
Anakinskywalkergo chapter 26 . 3/20/2013
Aughh! This was so good! I read the previous chapter, and when she said he was gone, I nearly had a heart attack because I couldn't believe he was dead after all this...but he's not :D

Great job!
Anakinskywalkergo chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
He. Had. Better. Not. Be. Dead...
Anakinskywalkergo chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I love this so much!
Anon chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
This was so well written! I was hooked! Thankyou!
Mo Angel chapter 26 . 2/14/2012
Balling like a baby when he and Padme were together in the afterlife. Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
Wildtalon1138 chapter 25 . 2/11/2012
I love this story and am excited about finnally given you a review. This has been the story I look for every time I go on to Star Wars fanfiction. The way you write is amazing: word choice, voice, it's just perfect! To me Pieces of Anakin seems as though it could be an actual book. It amazes me how you created such an intricate story and plot line and told it with such intrigue. I would love to see maybe an epilogue with Luke and Leia later on.

Keep writing because you are awesome.
Richard Cypher chapter 25 . 2/9/2012
NO! He can't be dead! Gah, I'm so heartbroken now... It's an awesome story. Is it complete or is there still more?
Mo Angel chapter 25 . 2/8/2012
Oh nooo. So sad. Heartbroken for Luke and Leia. Great story. Thank you..
Jedi Angel001 chapter 23 . 1/19/2012
Poor Anakin I hope the twins are alive. Finding out the truth a

little late, hopefully he can might it out of the Temple with other Jedi alive.
poplip chapter 23 . 1/18/2012
! It's the end of the chapter! I really want to find out what happens! This is a brilliant story that's beautifully written :) Keep it up!
Ashoka Tano chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Wow, this is really good! All the characters sound exactly like they do in the movies. You do a REALLY good job keeping them in character! Especially Anakin and Padme.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
WOW now Anakin has someone secret to help him find the truth.

Maybe Anakin will realize how deep his friend,Palpatine is involved in Padme's death.
Mo Angel chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
Love Anakin with a mission, but he'll get a hellova wakeup call about his friend the chancellor. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Great work on this.
ana chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Aweosme chapter. Bail's explaination was extremely well written and understandable. Please keep going. love this story.
Iddybinny chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
This is a fantastic chapter, filling us in on Padme's activities. Awesome!