Reviews for Friends With Benefits
anon chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
So I doubt that you'll continue this, but it would be super cool if you'd make this into a series/ multi chapter. I haven't read a nejiten story as "twisted"(?) as this and it makes you wonder. I hope you give it some thought; I think you could do really well with a story like this, you're such a good writer! Take care~
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Yep, definitely endearing. Those two always make the perfect pair, and I never get tired of your short but fluffy stories. You're a genius.

Good luck,

BR.
Madin456 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Ah...I thought Neji was serious there for a second...just a second.

Yes, I'm sure you had fun writing this -.-

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Ariasujm-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Que debo hacer para tener un jefe así? Bailo, canto, cocino, dime lo que debo hacer y lo haré!

Todo lo que hace una chica para tener algo así en su vida! jajaja
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hehehe*grins*

that was cute! Naughty naughty Neji and Tenten! Doesn't he have a wife lol!

xoxo

princesshyuuga01
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great story, never thought neji would have a affair
Crazycally chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
How unfortunate that Neji is currently marreid to someone else in this fic
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ha! She so owns him.. Lol great job!
SmiiLey-Chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
loving the story! you need to updateeee!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aw! This is sweet! _

Honestly, I don't like the husbands-cheating-on-their-wives thing, but I found myself enjoying this one. (: Wonder what'll happen next? Are you planning to continue this? :D

Write more, this was awesomesauce! xD
naash chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
wow his poor wife but yeah i love the forbidden love and chemistry between neji and tenten here
lilgirlB chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
it was nice but the only thing i hate was the fact that neji had a wife and that he was cheating on her...

i'm really sorry but i really don't approve of cheating partners and you made neji do it... huhuhuhu
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
wife? hope that was just a joke.
SeiraXD chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
very entertaining _
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
well that was hot! lol. i think that if these two ever did have a relationship, it would have to be along the lines of something like this. i mean, we all kind f know that neji is sooooo going to get shoved into some arranged marriage, so this is the only thing that makes sense for those two. _