Reviews for Coffee With A Dash Of Showbiz
Kaien coming back from his coma would've been great
DBZFanGXCC chapter 6 . 7/16
Woaah, what a surprise Ichigo will get xD

Regarding your A/N, IchiRukiFTW! Ichigo x Rukia all the waaaaay! Please Kubo-sensei!
DBZFanGXCC chapter 5 . 7/16
Okay, so I've been reading your fic from yesterday, and it's entertaining. But, Ichigo and Rukia really act childish. And that annoys me. It really pisses me off because they stress me out, lol. It's frustrating to read how can they bicker and argue that much in front of the customers, and even have a sword fight :/

I think you've exagerated their fights a bit...

But oh well, nonetheless the plot is interesting. Wonder what happened 3 years ago to both of them and... How will they end up seeing eachother again? ;D

Oh, by the way, Rukia is acting like a real bitch. She's so stubborn, so hot-headed and really annoying. I know she had a sad past and all, but that doesn't mean she has to act so irrational! I'm sorry, I really love her in Bleach (she's my favourtie character!), but in here... Like in the scene where Ichigo sees her naked, and then has a sword fight with him in a towel! I mean, I'm still wondering how could the towel not fall with the first kick or punch? She should've changed and then fight him! But then she blames him! Hello? It was her fault she didn't even put any underwear!

I don't know why I'm even defending Ichigo... Lol

Anyway, let's see what happens from now on :)
Darkest Kurogetsu chapter 38 . 5/30
C-can I just say that I've never favorited/subscribed to both an author and story before? Until now, that is.

Your story is so heartwarming, it's probably gonna end up making me go back to the fluff side of the IR fandom.

The characters- they... They're so close to cannon besides the AU factor/speculation that sometimes, it never even registered to me the few moments of OOC. Or maybe my view of their characters is just so warped. I'd like to be optimistic and say the former.

As I write this at 3:30 AM, I just wanna say that your story has provided me with an entertaining and surprisingly not cliche plot, and no character portrayed horribly, all beautifully written in this longfic of amazingness that I can always read again during the wee hours of the morning and never it be dull. :3

Man, I should read more longfics.

TL;DR: Your story is pretty damn bomb, bro, and I can't wait for the epilogue. :D
Fran chapter 38 . 4/28
It's not done yet, right? QwQ I want moar TT..
Mizundaztood23 chapter 5 . 4/27
I... Have no words to say in the first part of the chapter, completely speechless... KUCHIKI RUKIA, WHY THE HELL DIDN't YOU CHANGED CLOTHES BEFORE SLASHING THAT STUPI BERRY?! Gosh.. XD

I don't think this is a approriate for me, the summary is so cool that I just got to read it :3

*sighs* their fights are really off though, and they are so cute and childish! Hahaha, man this is getting serious...
Mizundaztood23 chapter 4 . 4/26
Fudge, don't tell me something will happen between them? WAAAAAAHAHHHKKKKKYYYYAAAAA! O better get some sleep before I read this story until the morning, hahahahha!

Damn, I am not used to reading stuff like this. Anyway, HDPWNSONXIXHAKWKSOSJS! SERIOUSLY, ICHIGO? XD WHY'D YOU FELL ASLEEP!? At first when I read what he said, I thought, "He knows german?" Then it was all drunken gibberish xD

Also at first, I thought Rukia had a nightmare. So I'm entirely surprised. Darn it, what's happening to my predictions? Some stories make it the opposite LOL! Anyway, oyasumi! I'll read later :P oops! I forgot that I'm not logging in tomorrow...

SCANDAL! I love them even if I haven't listen to all of their songs, hahahaha! Is that crazy? :3 Anyway, SHOUJO is my fave. I think I should listen to their songs later.
Mizundaztood23 chapter 3 . 4/26
It's Kukkaku, am I right? Cuz I am pretty positive, like 100% positive! Ohohoho, this is getting.. Hmm, what word should I use? Interesting is the common. Alright, this is getting to the part before the climax! I forgot what that was called xD

Oh the rings of saturn are shaking cuz of my blaring inward laugh! Hahahaha! Why are they talking about the s in public, hell... they are soo blunt! Which is funny. Oooh! Wonder if Kaien will wake up? Then when he wakes up, Ichigo and Rukia admitted their feelins for each other!

* not to scream out .slaps facàde prediction, grins*

THAT WILL CREATE HUGE, AS IN HUGE CONFLICTED PROBLEMS! Anyho, to the next chap! * superman pose*
Mizundaztood23 chapter 2 . 4/26
I knew it, I knew that was glow! After reading the lyrics and seeing where it stopped, I go back to sing it! Ooooh soo kkkyyyyaaaa! Hope my voice won't cause rain xD anyway, my Kuchiki facàde broke again. IchiRuki really does make me do things I'm stopping myself from doing LOL

I wanna roll around my bed in giddiness! Unfortunately, my itouch is charging so yeah... Anywho, off to the next chap! It seems their is a past that will be unleashed. DUH! XD
Mizundaztood23 chapter 1 . 4/19
This is gonna be exciting! I'm stopping myself from screaming "Kkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa!"

Waaah! My heart is flipping with anticipation and excitement!
candybaron21 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Aw ending it with fluffy sh*t. This is really good :)
candybaron21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wow this is good
Kurose Sakurazaki chapter 38 . 12/26/2014
fiiiiiiiinaly you are back !
love this love this :D
but why T...T almost epilogue eh
zerofoxking chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Cool
MugetsuIchigo chapter 38 . 12/24/2014
Omg adfetvhhjjnkiu an update! I'm so happy to have finally got to read a new chapter! Oh Rukia... Ichigos not the only one waiting...anyways, lovely chapter!