Reviews for The World I Know
broken mind chapter 2 . 4/4
.goodness.
I can’t even!
Raw, and absolutely hitting home. Even though they are rats and turtles, a parent’s instinct to move worlds
To find their children is the strongest of all.
broken mind chapter 1 . 3/29
Man, this is deep. Everyone ever having suffered a strong hangover, can relate but this is so much more! The inability to simply get your own body to work (something that we all take for granted) can absolutely wreck you.
What has happened? This is nerve wrecking!
rookblonkorules chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
This is so awesome.
rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Aaaaargh! I can't handle not knowing! Who is it?
rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Which turtle is it? Is it Raph? I'm going to guess Raph or Leo. And by the way, this is so cool!
I wish to Fly chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! That's so Hilarious! :)

:Bowfly:
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oooh, awesome start to this. I'm guessing the Turtle is Raphael, but it may be Leo. Nicely done. I'm off to read more.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
tmntlover2013 chapter 22 . 11/28/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
thehappystalkerball chapter 22 . 2/19/2011
Awww! That was a sweet ending! :D I really enjoyed it and LMAO Leo's crack about the strip search, totally priceless! Awesome, I really enjoyed the story! _ Cheers, friend!
Linzerj chapter 22 . 2/18/2011
...Muahaha, poor guy never knew what hit 'im...

It seems to be...headed towards a happy ending. Huzzah!
Mikell chapter 22 . 2/18/2011
The ending to this... it made me cry. Beautifully done, my friend. I think you have come to know this family better than perhaps any of us through your writings, as well as anyone can without actually living with them. I love it.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
thehappystalkerball chapter 21 . 2/18/2011
Ahahaha! xD I loved the part where they were like, "What, you gonna try to cop an insanity plea, saying four giant talking turtles held you up?" OMG, too funny! And I bet that guy almost passed out at the sight of Splinter! I mean, if I was being perfectly honest, I would totally think I'd lost my mind if I saw a group of giant, mutated animals running around as ninja. I'd be like, "Okay, who was the last person to handle my drink?" xD Hah, but that dude had it coming to him, that's for sure and I'm happy Leo got to be there for it! Now, I can't wait to see those katana back in his capable hands! :D
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 21 . 2/17/2011
Haha, loved this chapter! The interrogation was great - especially the end part with Master Splinter. :D
Linzerj chapter 21 . 2/17/2011
...Yeesh, don't get on Splinter's bad side...

Muahaha, Emilio is in for it...XD
Mikell chapter 21 . 2/17/2011
DUUUUUUUUUUUDE you sicced SPLINTER on him?

...

I love you so much right now. You have no idea. This is BETTER than the guys getting to beat the living tar out of the kid, tho I would've paid to see that, too.

Man, what is it about your villains? Geez.

LOVE it.