Reviews for Love is Not Something to Be Forced
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was excellent, and yes I agree with everyone else. A sequel is needed. It's nice to see Rodney showing some emotion!
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awwwwwwww :) Good Jen/Rodney stuff!

Loved it- details were amazing!
ttt chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Very nice. Although I'll never quite understand this "man of your physical appearance" stuff. In SO many fics on this site Rodney is described like this. As if he is actually pretty physically unappealing and his relationship with Keller (or whoever else he is paired up with) is a mysterious thing of wonder due to the fact that he doesn't look like a supermodel. Maybe it's because most of the other characters in SGA look like they have walked out a Lands End catalogue shoot and Rodney "just" looks like a quirkily handsome man. He may not look like a GQ model but in "real" terms he is a perfectly attractive bloke. Maybe not to everyones tastes, but hardly unattractive. I honestly never get why him being with one of the sainted "sexy" characters is such a big deal.
hifield chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very fluffy ... LOVE the fluff! Felt bad for Jennifer having to watch her sweetie with another woman - had all the makings for a cat fight! Very nice speech from Rodney to Anders .. certainly gave the man and his daughter something to think about. Great to see him take Jennifer in his arms and claim his woman.

Very enjoyable story.
Destiny Brighthope chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Great job. I know the idea was DW's, but the insights are yours. Thanks for this and all your other great stories.
sagey chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
well she had every right to be jealous..love rodney making a stand...nice story

thanks

hugs
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
No Jen knocking around the little hussy? ;-)

Thanks for running with this idea. You ended up with a sentimental, romantic Rodney, which is always great.

And John didn't make it more difficult on him for once.

Nice little one shot.

DW
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
BEAUTIFUL story, Dale! I love this so much!

AndromedaMarine