Reviews for Broken Souls
What a perfect ending :)
The Boy in the Black Forest chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
I want to destroy you
rocknroll419 chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
aweeesoooommee The endingg could have been better though:)
invisiblegirly chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
NO NO NO NO NO!
Cascade00 chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
That was a beautiful ending and knowing that their was a squel was even better! In the beginning I was like ill just read this since its a Gaara and Hinata story. I never thought it'll be this BEASTING! Like I knew it was good but damn it was even better then what I was expecting! You seriously blew my mind away! I thought it'll be about Hinata saving Gaara and saving him from his insanity. But was it even better! There were so many climax pouts in the story! Wait no I think it was in every chapter were I was gasping or shrieking and a tear hear and there. I mean what more could you do to me! It just that reading this made me actually think about life. Like what is a human being?

I've been reading this all day I couldn't get my mind off of it. Whenever I was away from reading this I was playing scenarios in my head about what would happen next. I would read this in class and I would be crying! It just hurts my heart to know Hinata getting hurt like that. Who ever do that to her! WHO! Oh wait it was Hiashi! Damn I hate him in this story! He so cruel hearted. I was crying in almost every chapter it was just so emotional. Wether it was when she was with Gaara or her father. I better he blames her for his wife death but that's no way to treat yor daghuter! She's your own flesh and blood. How could you do that! I hated him so much I was so happy to read that Gaara beated the crap out him! He so deserved that!

I really loved how you put Gaara and Hinata together. How she was so accepting of his insane nature/personality. Also that Gaara was a drawer that really got me intrest! I was thinking Gaara...a artist? I could totally picture that! I was incredibly surprise when he carved Hinata and she still didn't turn him away and fear him! I thought she was so strong and full of compassion. But in the real world if that were to happen I don't think anyone would be that accepting. But that's why this is a fanfiction!

I will always love Hinata! No matter what roles she may play in a story! She will always be my favorite character. She like the pillar that supports everyone around her if you take that pillar away everything falls down. I think Hinata plays an important role. Even though others don't see it that way. Hinata strong shell never put her self before others. She's unselfish and shell always want what's better for her friends. Always listening to their problems and pain. She wont ever let them down. Just like with Hanabi even though her little sister may act could at times. Hinata still loves her. Shell always try to do everything to protect her. Thats just how a older sibling is to protect your younger ones. But i was a little dissapointed with Neji. Huh... It made me sad that he had to watch Hinata go through all that but i know he feels guilty. but its alright cause i know he wants to be there for her. Hinata always sacraficing herself for others. But who will help her? It makes me sad to think about that. Well at least I know Gaara did in this story!

Ok! I think I'm done ranting! I just had so much to say! I seriously loved this story! It really touched my heart! Really got me crying class when I was suppose to be taking notes! Teacher asking what's wrong. Should I tell them I'm crying cause of this really really really really really good story. And no matter what you say I'm going to keep reading it! I wish so I just suck it up and sniffle here and there! There I go again I'm ranting! Well now I'm off to check on your other stories! Now you have a new fan and follower!
KiyomiShizuru chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
awww so sweet the ending
red.maiden92 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
:'(( i cried when kiba was hurt...
but I really love your story! :'D
i love ur GaaHina story... XD
woodlandfairykirk chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
I already liked Gaara but this just made me fall for him even more! I feel for Kiba though(:
AmaiNeiko chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
Man I could smack ya for messing with us on chpt 18 and 19 XD. They were good but I wanted gaara and hinata. lol Anyways I loved this story! I've read another fanfic similar beginning but their personalities were too off, an OC was added as a main character and how it progressed wasn't as good. They kinda botched up a great idea and I kept thinking if only someone could do it right. You've done that with this story and I thankyou for it! -w-
Kadie chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
*fangirlspasm squeal attack*

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW! I'm such a dork! *:.。. o()o .。.:*
Kadie chapter 14 . 4/23/2012
Yes I really would like to destroy you. Greatly. (_;)
AmaiNeiko chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Definately my favorite chapter so far. Everything gaara says to her then the kiss just topped it off nicely
Rayne chapter 20 . 1/6/2012
To be honest I don't think I've ever read a Gaara and a Hinata story...but if all the stories are like that I just might read them. You did a wonderful job with this story! It was beautifully written and you really captured the characters. Just awesome. :)
YukiShiraGirl chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
i absolutly LOVED ur story! i loved how u explained or expressed their feelings.
Sundae Bunny chapter 20 . 10/29/2011
This was a good ending. Abrupt a little, and too convinient (Kiba's reaction)m but it was happy and I am just SO glad the whole pretending-to-like-someone-I-don't is over!

Thanks for the story!