Reviews for Views from the Heights
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
this is one of my all time favorite fan fiction stories, because it's so amazingly beautiful, and such an inspired depiction of two beloved characters. your writing is simply astounding, and you are truly talented. thank you for this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I cannot express in words how much I adore this story. It's beautifully written; you truly do justice to Brontë's characters.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
holy shit HOLY SHIT this is so good i read the whole thing in one sitting oh my jesus
Gilbert's Door chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
I'm hooked. An interesting writing style that I'm sure is intended to fit in with the author's own. I really like how the way the characters are written changes as they get older. I hope you update soon.
Jingyee1511 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Wonderfully done. I absolutely love both the Heathcliff and the Cathy point of views. I only wonder if you would do a chapter on Mrs Earnshaw's perspective- it would be controversial but I wonder what you'd make of her, despite her reluctance to murder (and resorting to other means) and not wanting Heathcliff to usurp Hindley's place... Please do update! At least please don't abandon this story! It's a brilliant fic.
Jingyee1511 chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
The friendship with Hugh was nicely done! While his relationship with Hugh was newly crafted, their relationship was very well done. while I'm rather horrified at Heathcliff's turning to the devil, his punishment was presented very real... *thumbs up* also, I've read your insights on Wuthering Heights in your bio- I must say that it's an eye opener... I rather think myself stupid for never noticing what you mentioned, particularly on Nelly Dean. (I thought she was heartless and seemed to deliberately worsen the situation between Cathy and Heathcliff when she mentioned Edgar's proposal but well...) Fantastic!
Jingyee1511 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
I'm not sure why it was titled baby birds and the consequences of cruelty, but I'm in awe with your chapter. I like how Cathy and Heathcliff reacted to each other during the story, and also how the story was so interesting and engaging. I'm not sure I see the parallel with the story Miss Hull spoke of though! Nice work by the way! *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Nice chapter! words can't express it. Good work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Dear me. The degree of devotion and interest they show to each other frightens me, considering that we know the end. ._. But it's wonderfully done. I particularly like the characterization of Heathcliff by now. it was so much more the classic revealed!
Jingyee1511 chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
I like how in character Cathy seems to be! and Heathcliff's moves! Good work with the chapter!
Jingyee1511 chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
A most interesting story of how he came by Heathcliff. I like how it is part fantasy, although it seems to be too much in one chapter compared to how much of the supernatural was spread throughout the classic. I enjoyed it immensely though!
Jingyee1511 chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
The fortune telling almost seemed mystical. nice work too, with how you described the way Heathcliff got himself a horse! *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I'm horrified that there are so limited reviews for this fic! It's really well crafted. I love how this is going- good work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I like the insight to Nellie Dean that was hardly shown in the classic. and their interaction was adorable! Nice work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This chapter is amazingly crafted. too good!