Reviews for Somewhere
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 4/12
I wish that last one actually happened :D
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is cute. I'm not a fan of Matthew/Leila yet, since i haven't finished the game. XD

I enjoyed this very much.
thomasquwack chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
#3 reminds me of the poem Annabel Lee.
kageshoujo chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
THIS IS BEAUTIFULLL. No words can ever describe it. I believe the best stories are often created by asking "What if" and this is a great example. That's also one of the most asked questions in man's life-sometimes, we wish things happen otherwise or we imagine things happened otherwise. Beautifully done and-odd but letme say it-I can relate to it. *weeps*
Antismurf Lord of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Thank you.

This was truly enjoyable (which is not something that I say often, especially in the Fire Emblem fandom). I always wanted it to end differently for Matthew and Leila. You have provided five good endings. Once again, thank you.
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I remember Leila's death was the first time I ever cried in a video game. I kept hoping there was some way to save her. But I digress. You did very well presenting these endings for the couple that never was as I call them. The last one especially I enjoyed because it seems like it would've fit perfectly in canon. The third one, it's sad, but I do agree, in its own way it could be a happy ending. The first one, I almost would've liked to have seen it as its own chapter. Actually, they all could have been. I guess that's my only complaint if it could be called one: I would have enjoyed to see these fleshed out even more. But even so, it's a fine little piece, not that I'd expect any less from you.
Raphiael chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
;;

I love this.

Each piece is just the right length to portray what's happening, without giving too much away. Really, every part has a beauty about it, which is hard to do with such little bits.

I love that the happy endings aren't all with them both alive right as Leila would have died - the one with Leila gone is just as happy, in a different way, as the others, and the one with both of them old together is by far the most effective.

Really a sweet piece. 3
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I definitely liked 3 and 5. 3 seemed like what may very well have happened, and 5 just seemed like it would have been really cool. Good work!
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
...beautiful. XD

I liked 3 the most. XD I liked to think of it as Matt goes back to the Dread Isle and dies XD