Reviews for Breaking Trust
Hamucha chapter 11 . 10/28/2017
I'm dissappointed that Keller wasn't shot dead, and Jones didn't come barging in when he heard gun shot and Peter & Mozzie didn't say sorry he couldn't find Neal faster.
I'm glad Neal's safe now though. Really glad.
JuiceBoxPenguin chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
But...but Keller's not British. Are u confusing Keller with Hagen, or? Other than that, good story. :)
GlOmP3R chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Loved this story ! Was kickass in many ways ! I would love a Psych/White Collar crossover, if you hadent made one allready. If you ever make one, please do tell me !
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I love this story. Very well-written. More please!
Lucy chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
I had no idea that this story was written in 2011, so you're probably not even looking at reviews anymore... awkward... but, if you do get this, then yes yes YES I would absolutely be interested in reading a Psych/White Collar crossover.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Oh my goodness, so many emotions. YES, this chapter was worth it, it almost made me cry
BlueDiamondStar chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
I knew I've read it. But now I leave my thoughts here.

It was awesome, intense and splendid. So loved it:)
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
love this story, looking forward to the nxt update but no pressure. i love the way you've developed neal's character and this is one of my favourite white collar fanfics 3 ;D
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
The ending part made me tingle. I'm a total whump!addict. But poor Neal
BlueDiamondStar chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Haha. The quote of the day. Same episode. That was funny one.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Actually that was the quote of the day for me too because today was that episode and I watched it with my eyes completely glued to screen so I could drool at watching Neal. And that quote got me laughing and I'm sure mom didn't get it, considering that weird glance towards me.

Now I'm wondering from what materials the anklets are made of if they're just so easily to get rid of... Plastic only? Shouldn't things like that supposed to be made of metal?

Okay, just dropped off what triggered my mind.
I've already read this story so probably will leave more of my thoughts at the last chapter.
Kellyackles chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
BTW Keller is NOT British. He has a strong brooklyn accent. I dont kno why people keep thinking he is. He only had an english accent for when he was talking to Sarah
owtena chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
great story! just WOW!

Thank you!
govgal chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
I'm glad Neal realized he needed help. I would love WC/Psych crossover.
LianneZ4 chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
I just found this story, and I’m surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

Everyone there is well in-character. I liked how Neal tried to leave clues for Peter, Peter’s determination in finding Neal when he realized he didn’t run, Neal’s courage through all the mess and Keller the sophisticated madman I liked how Peter forced himself to watch the tape for clues. It was very fitting that the thing to finally break Neal was the torture of watching Kate die. The aftermath of Neal’s rescue was dealt with perfectly – the flashbacks, the shower, his inability to concentrate – and I cheered on Neal when he decided to seek out the therapist. With the support of his friends, with his courage and with a professional help, Neal can get through this – and Keller can rot in jail for the rest of his life.

There are only two things I’m not sure I like. One, I think Mozzie appeared kind of… well, not exactly useless, but I would have expected him to be able to help more. Two, I’m not sure I like Neal’s new anklet. There might be an emergency when he needs to cut it (I think Rainey 13 wrote a beautiful story about Neal’s anklet getting caught in something and him almost drowning before he cut it) – but, what bothers me more, if the bad guys ever catch Neal and can’t remove the anklet by cutting it, I think either of two things would happen – one, they would cut it using some more brute tools, or two, they will simply kill Neal when it becomes apparent that the anklet won’t come of. So, instead of providing him with better security, it almost seems like it would place him in more danger. But those are just nitpicks, and otherwise I really enjoyed your story.

Nice work!