Reviews for Just Look Around
daianapotter chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
well i think that you did it very well i love the first one when she fell form the tree... and the last one... is so... seth jajajaja like the fic )
QuietWolfOwl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww this is really sweet! I don't know what you're on about "can't do them justice" I loved how you wrote them!
That first story was just adorable! I could clearly picture it. Also I loved the riding into the sunset in the middle of a war came across so perfectly! Ironic, and funny.
ElwynWanderer chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
To me, what really makes this story shine is the very first section, when little Princess Eirika falls out of a tree and young knight-in-training Seth saves her from a broken arm. You could probably write an entire oneshot focusing on just that time period. It's adorable, and well-written to boot! Naturally the rest of the story is great, too, but I especially loved that first part.

Well done! )
CharonicImpulse chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Seth/Erika ftw.

That will be all.

Best part would probably be him agonizing over the proposal. Oh Seth, you stickler for details you.

CI
Raphiael chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
(( I don't know why I try to write this pairing. I really can't do them justice. ))

Pffffft you did wonderfully with them.

I really love the portrayal of young Eirika, especially contrasted with her older self - retaining her romantic ideals, but also maturing just enough. And then the fulfillment of the fairy-tale situation being cast as exactly what it would be in war, a forgotten little snippet that's nowhere near as romantic as one might imagine. Really a good way to portray the situation without going into detail.

And, and, supporting-character-Ephraim was excellent.

Write moar. 8D
Trevor X chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Thank you.

Because despite 'not being able to write this pairing', you still give us this. :)
quintilis chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well, I think you did Seth/Eirika fine. I'm always a sucker for the summaries like, "Nine times this, and one time she didn't." Or, "Three different times he does this." So obviously I was excited to read this. Good work - I thought Eirika's indignance at Seth dallying for three months was funny.