Reviews for Afraid of the Dark
REgrrl chapter 1 . 3/30
Wry and amusing. Thanks for sharing.
biblepam chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Loved this story! made me laugh a lot. (the visions in my head of sparkly balls did it) You pulled comedy off perfectly!.. Pam B.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Too funny! Great story, thanks for sharing with us!
SomebodySaveMe1998 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It his balls sparkle does that include his dick?
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
LoL...I have to say this is one of the more enjoyable Lemon filled Humor One Shots I've read in a while.

Much enjoyed. _
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh my god, this was seriously brilliant. I loved every second of it. AND, i'm adding it to my alerts, you know, just in case... :)
WarDums chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Brilliant story! Absolutely hilarious..you had me in stitches the whole way through!
amwine chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
So funny! Great job..thanks and good luck!
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So amusing. Fun vamp stories are very rare. I am going to vote for it in the single shot awards
VP4444 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
that was a great story. hope you have many more. bye!
marysway chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I liked it. I an not normally into 1 shots but I enjoyed this one. Wanting more...see why I'm not into 1 shots LOL
Sunny Hanson chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved this OS. I really think you should turn this into a full length story. Elaborate on each session. A little BPOV when she's away from Edward, etc. Could be a great story! I LOVE the comedy.
snowqueen65 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Grins the whole way through...would love more like this story.
likeitlemony chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I thought this was a good little one-shot. The whole premise is funny. I like that he had to wear her down over time but that you didn't drag it out. It moved right along. My favorite line: "Three days. Those sucked. I'll skip them.". Thanks. It was a nice change of pace not to have to revisit the angst and agony. Good job.
annaharding chapter 1 . 5/7/2011