Reviews for The Foreshadowing
taby.becker chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
This has me speachless
books22 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
What happens next? Please don't tell me that's it!
Lesya17 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Hey :)

Just read your story and i really like it :D

I hope you'll continue with it and update soon :p
thechameleon.x chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
OhMyFuckingGod. I am not even kidding you when I say I will show withdrawal symptons if you

Do. Not. Update.

'Nuff said.

U to the P to the D to the A to the T to the E

What's that spell?

But really, I loved this chapter, haha I love that you put 'telly' in there, GO ENGLAND :') Haha, I have a British accent ;) I never really got why everyone made such a big deal out of having one...

Anywayyss, love it, SO UPDATE. NOW!
hawaiiangrl chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
seriously im glad u waited for 6 months because mother father that was fucking amazing! it got heated so fast it was amazing! cant wait for more
hawaiiangrl chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
omg! she doesnt know it was him so stupid clary :P
jmads chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
wuv you for postinng more! you make myheart sing! i really want you to upate soon because i wuv this story! im soo attached to the story now! love you if you update? happy writings
emomusickid chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
really good chapters :)
mortalfire101 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I love your story :) im not gonna lie...i was really sad when you didn't update for a while. And what i think of your story? umm...ok...I love it, and i like the tension thats going on between clary and jace...and yeah, im a litle bothered that clary isn't as badass as she should be so i really hope she starts picking up her game soon. i would give this story a 10. I really, really like it :) It truly is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction...and im not just saying that because i put your story as one of my favorites on my profile and i feel obliged to say this...i have a lot of favorites, but yours is awesome. Oh, and this story is definintly not cliche-ish :) At least to me its not :D Please update soon!
Mysterious rose401 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
LOved it
Schewy95 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I think I remember reading this Fic a couple months back and wishing the writer would update xD I'm soooooo glad you finally did! You make Jace sound so hawt :3 I would give this Fic a...Hmm...7.5ish xD Update soon? Please!
Lol chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I lved it i just started reading this but u havent updated for six months whoa! And u should maje izzy and clary be bff please otherwise it rocked and please update!
simplenothings chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Really awesome story :) you should continue! :D

~D4E :D
Isabella Cullen 2005 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
this is so good keep updating
The Tough Cookie chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
it's wonderful. i laughed a lot at clary and jace's insults. update soon