Reviews for Methods of Perception
Anon chapter 5 . 2/21
I like this relationship. They compromise and talk things through, it's not the wolf always giving in to the imprint. It makes more sense this way, that Jake as the Alpha needs someone who can stay with him on La Push and Nessie needs someone who will travel the world with her. I like how human you make Seth and Nessie sound. I agree that perfect is boring.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/21
You make it sound so good that I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop
Anon chapter 2 . 2/21
I never knew not touching could be that WOW. How come no one is worried about Seth imprinting?
Anon chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm kinda in love with Seth right now.
CutieSOS chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
this was the best thing ever. i smiled the whole way through it.
fanatic22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow that was just the first chapter! I felt like I read three lol! I'm really loving this so far!
Watchtheleavesfall chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Okay, so I read this in one sitting and LOVED it. I think you might have made Seth and Nessie one of my new favourite couples. And Seth is HOT HOT HOT! Thanks for sharing.
jaytan chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Excellent, brilliant, perfect.

That is all I have to say :)
kimchi926 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I truly loved it! This is awesome! You are awesome! I can't to read more Seth/Nessie fics from you. :)
Khali chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Hard to say how much I liked it without sounding completely mushy and dorky.

So let's just say I loved it so much, my heart just melted a little.
nbv chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Yay! What a lovely end to a lovely little story.
laurazuleta18 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
*hums happily*

loved it

Amazing

Amazing
hilja chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
This has been such an amazing story, that I've enjoyed immensely. Thank you for writing this and sharing!

It's been both sweet and funny and also very sexy.

Look forward to read more of your writing.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
sweet - i guess you had to finish at 5 - no sixth sense here...

i did wonder how Jake would be away from his imprint - but they both seemed to be okay -
suzmac33 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Awww...Seth is so endearing. What a special moment.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »