Reviews for Methods of Perception
CutieSOS chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
this was the best thing ever. i smiled the whole way through it.
fanatic22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow that was just the first chapter! I felt like I read three lol! I'm really loving this so far!
Watchtheleavesfall chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Okay, so I read this in one sitting and LOVED it. I think you might have made Seth and Nessie one of my new favourite couples. And Seth is HOT HOT HOT! Thanks for sharing.
jaytan chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Excellent, brilliant, perfect.

That is all I have to say :)
kimchi926 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I truly loved it! This is awesome! You are awesome! I can't to read more Seth/Nessie fics from you. :)
Khali chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Hard to say how much I liked it without sounding completely mushy and dorky.

So let's just say I loved it so much, my heart just melted a little.
nbv chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Yay! What a lovely end to a lovely little story.
laurazuleta18 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
*hums happily*

loved it

Amazing

Amazing
hilja chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
This has been such an amazing story, that I've enjoyed immensely. Thank you for writing this and sharing!

It's been both sweet and funny and also very sexy.

Look forward to read more of your writing.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
sweet - i guess you had to finish at 5 - no sixth sense here...

i did wonder how Jake would be away from his imprint - but they both seemed to be okay -
suzmac33 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Awww...Seth is so endearing. What a special moment.
suzmac33 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
As much as I want to devour the next chapter, I have to go do some shopping with my family. (How dare they interupt this!) I did want to tell you how much I am truly appreciating this. What a unique, well-written tale. Nessie is her own, non-stepford wife person, wich I love. Seth is always loveable. Can't wait to read the next chapter. I noticed you haven't update since February. I'm not sure if the next chapter is the end or you just are stuck. I hope you don't give up on this. I'm totally loving it & rec'd it to my friends.
laurazuleta18 chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Ok, this is the most amazing story ever!

Finally someone does justice for Seth and Ness!

Love it

Love it

Love it! Gahhh so f-ing hot!

I looove kinky!

Pleaseee update soon! It's been a month!
goose14226 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
That was amazing until the last line strait up broke my heart! But I do love drama so bring it on but please a happy ending thats all I ask!

Sarah
Pumpkinguy chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Hello, long time no review. I haven't been around much.. Sorry?

I'm surprised you posted this. I didn't think you had it in you. Well I DID..but..

anyways, I don't have anything horribly witty to say about it.

How about it was an enjoyable read? :P This is the last chapter, no?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »