Reviews for The Devil's Trick
Leonora Chris chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Nice story so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
lemme guess, Neal Caffrey IS his real name.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
nice!
please update soon.
ClaMiAl chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Nice. I liked how Peter didn't know everything about Neal and found out bits and pieces.
Heaven's Archer chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Gorgeous story is gorgeous. Lovely work.
whitecollar18 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Anon chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
That was such a cute twist at the end! I can actually see Neal doing something along those lines and finding the sentimental value more important!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Wow, loved your story! Hope to read more
Lairelosse chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
I liked reading this story and learning about Neal. Sort of. But I'm going to have to erase these memories by next year since we will be learning more about Neal's past in Season 4. :) But thank you for the story anyway! :)

By the way, I really liked this: "I'm-trying-to-be-casual-but-I really-want-something-from-you-so-I'm-gonna-try-to-charm-you-up-first 'how's it going'."

And I just wanted to say one little thing about "its" and "it's". "It's" is actually "it is". So when you say that "the museum was beautiful on its own", you should use "its", not "it's". But maybe that was just a typing error!

Please keep your stories coming. :)
Everything-Mike-Ross chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
aww i really like your story

its really sweet!

and what is neals real name?when are you gonna reveal that?

really like these stories you have put in..so sweet

especially the ones with neal and his mom!

just makes me wanna go awwwww
Miso Muchi chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Awe... that is so unexpected and sweet.
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Thank you sooooooo much! And I don't know what you didn't like? I loved it. I thought it was great. I liked how "hypothetically" Neal's mom was the one who forged and stole that painting.

Spectacular job and thanks for updating!

Kind Regards,~ Gg
WynonaRose chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Beautiful little series you have going here. I'm loving it! Thank you for writing!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Cute!
CrestFallenFeline chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
I like it! I really like it! And I really hope you update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »