Reviews for Thunderbolt
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
great story! please keep writing
yagalinus0420 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Hun...this story needs to be taken off its hiatus! 3 chapters and u have me hook, line, and sinker! Don't leave out too much! There are MANY graphic mafia stories on here that haven't been removed...play it by ear...if it does get removed...post the graphic version on TWCS...I can't wait to see where this goes! MORE SOON PLEASE! LOVE IT SO FAR!
bellibella chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I like it
Silentwhisperss chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Please continue if u can
ImYours1901 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Please update soon, this is amazing so far.
Silentwhisperss chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Please update!
galwidanatitud chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
still waiting :)
JuneBug672 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I'm loving this so far! The Godfather is one of my all time favorite movies, so I can't wait to see where you take this. The Edward/Bella interaction so far is so sweet. I'm glad he's being a gentleman...for the most part:)
exclusiverob chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really really want to read this story but, it looks like you are not too interested to update or complete it. Are you going to update soon and complete the story?
Boo bear76 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
wow great story so far can't wait to read more, look forward to the next chapter :)
ILoveEdward76 chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
So far I'm hooked! I wish there was more to read, I think this story may become one of my favorites once more is written. Please update soon!

If I'm guessing right, I would say that Emmett's character is based on Sonny from the Godfather; Jasper is based on Tom; and Edward is based on Michael...is that right?
VampairePrincess chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I love it!
Islandgrits chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I am so glad that you are back. You captivated me on the first chapter.
Jlyons0424 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Enjoying the story. I look forward to Seeing where it is going.
EllyKTexMex chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Hello & Happy New Year! Just wanted to share how much I enjoy reading your story. Looking forward to future chapters. Best to you in 2012!