Reviews for Will the real Fic Ranma please stand up?
LiteralEden chapter 1 . 3/31
It was really funny and it definitely fit Ranma's character. I loved the little references to the series you sprinkled across it.
SpasmChasm chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
hahahaha dope
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
*laughs so hard, has to gasp for air*
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
You just MIGHT have had a bit too much time on your hands when ya wrote this. Lol though! Quite funny.
Zero of the Black Knights chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
hahaha o shit that was funny
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Yeah... Rock on, good fellow. That was just too freakin' awesome. You get two double-jointed thumbs up from me!
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
um... sure... and... then... (maybe if I could read musicly, this would be funner...)
Have a great day!
Dr'hagon chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
_ Nya ha ha! fits great to the beats.
Neo Kojiro chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Heh, i'd like to see someone make a recording of this being sung.
Morden Night chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
That didn't really rhyme It would have been funnier if it did. I didn't even read the whole thing. The lack of rhyming got boring started off okay.
OnakagaSuita chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
O.O ... *stands up and begins to clap* Encore Encore... that was funny as hell... where did u come up with that idea ..that is so cool... all i can say is "Wow"
Skullrama chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
*shrug* never liked Songfics. As good as any of them I suppose.
iWindoze chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
I liked it. I really did-but to be honest this isn't a 'songfic' its more or less a 'filksong' more than anything else...to make it into a songfic you'd have to add some background to the song itself, such as perhaps Ranma belting it out as part of a contest or something...perhaps

L-sama singing it as he checks over to _Insertion_ or _Gaijin_ or something...anyway I liked it and will keep checking back for whatever craziness you can come up with next!
Express chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
for your first songfic it was good. keep up the great work.
Cyran chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Nice work. You're right, that was funny.