Reviews for Next Week
Deathus chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
this was extreamly impressive i really liked it you should either do more chapters or a sequel to this story
Samuri911 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
This is an awesome story. A very interesting couple to write about but you definitely make it work. Hope you keep writing and update soon please.
SamCyberCat chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
So the two girls finally got to their date. I'm glad it went so well for them, though reading through this did indeed make me hungry. The Sorcermon was a nice touch, I enjoyed how you wrote about his magic and the girls' responses to it. But awww, it's kind of sad the date is drawing to a close now... Is there going to be more of it posted?
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Cute ! very good :)
SamCyberCat chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Awww, worrying big brothers I liked how the scenes seemed to mirror each other in places with the conversations between the two families. Also, I have to admit that I don't remember enough about this part of the series to recall if Gagné is a character from the series or one of your own, but if he's the latter then he fit into very fluently and I liked him.
SamCyberCat chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
This interlude was very sweet too, all the more excitement for the actual date. I liked the breakfast scene you described with Kari and Tai, it felt pretty real - as if even such a small thing is important enough to be elaborated on. In particular, my favourite part of this chapter had to be Floramon's reactions to, well, other people's reactions to her. It makes so much sense, the world would have a difficult time adjusting to Digimon being present and it wouldn't be easy for the Digimon themselves. Poor Floramon. ;A; Anyway, overall this was sweet and I'm looking forward to the next part.
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Its great! continue it
SamCyberCat chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Awww, nice to see you working on more Cathari fluff! This was a very sweet piece and I look forward to seeing their date. It was refreshingly nice to see Davis and T.K. both portrayed as being happy for her in a relationship with someone else too.