Reviews for A Little History
TruShadowKing chapter 1 . 1/23
Very Nice well done
DCMatriXHunter chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
this was really good. it flowed together so well and everything was tastefully done.
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That was pretty effing awesome! Very hot ans steamy! 3
MusicLoverBLD chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
WOW :D
redchinese chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
God I'm so slow on the uptake- they were eating oranges cause it's a citrus fic, lol and here I thought it was a symbol of them as a pairing- two red heads and what not- and you only get to all the juicy stuff after you peel away the rind (cooooosssstuuuuuuum *snort*- love this fic)
nicklaura chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow... That was something! I mean, I'm a HUGE John/Shayera fan, but this story has completely challenge those thoughts! I'm not sure how you did it, but your story has opened my mind to this possibility more than any other Wally/Shayera fic I've ever read. Great story!
Kate chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I have just one word: ... Damn.
tyyyyyy chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was really good and hot but if you intend to do as you said and correct the problem of too little Wally/Shayera in the world then i suggest you keep at it! Lol. I hope you write more for this couple and Superman/Wonder Woman, if you're a fan of that couple which i super am. Lol. If you're not then ignore i said that haha.
rnc4 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great story, amazing job of keeping both in character. Also, the bit where you had her tell him not to hold back, cause she could take it? Hot. :) thanks for sharing this story, I'd never thought of Wally/HG, but you've made a convert. I'd love o see more of they learn to be a couple together, and the otherLeagers reactions (ESP John) if you ever feel inspired for this story again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Okay, so after reading almost all of the FashxHG stories, this has to be my favorite. It's full of emotion and HOT! Ya gotta write more for this fic! I really want to know what might happen next between the two.
Alia92 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
:) nice, you should do more Shay/Wally FanFit! That would be awesome!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Great story. There really are too few Wally/Shayera stories. The only other one I know of is from Vytina. This story actually reminds me of hers.

I appreciate the way you went through the exact feeling of emptiness that she was going through and just how Wally really understands her. They're just so good together when great fanfiction writers write about them. Kudos to you.
swagyeol chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
;3; i also hate when Wally is made gay... HES SO MANLY

anyways ;3 i love it.

thanks for writing it *nosebleed*
Fallenarchangel chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
hehe hot
cody chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Its also disturbing that most of these fan fics with wally all make him gay. Koodoes to you good job