Reviews for Pretty
NEVER feel bad for liking this pairing! It. Is. Effing. Hawt! 3.3
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I loved this. Like, a lot :) Great job
Ayaka Rain chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really enjoyed this. I usually don't read one chapter stories of pairings because their fast paced and always skip right to the smex scenes with the snap of a finger. But I really like how this one had a great speed and was enticing and entertaining. Great job!
tokyoblackbird chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
*_*

yes i like this pairing too shamelessly

especially the way you write it
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Same here, lol. ;

It's Kubo-Sensei's fault, though! He's the one who made them so close. And Yumichika so... purdy. x_x

I quite liked this. I'm not really one for present tense, but I think it fits for this type of piece. It was nicely written, too. Brava :)
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was hot. I love this pairing too. 3
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I agree on this. Not that I ever actually worried of seeing what is to be seen between Yumichika and Ikkaku, but this couple simply begs for it. I mean, helloho? Ikkaku is like one of the manliest men in the whole manga and Yumichika has got feathers in his face. His FACE. :D
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
looks like 'someone's' a lil desperate hmmmm~? ;)

hehehe, good job!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I LOVE! this. It's such a tease. Good job!
anthail chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You know, that comment you made at the end about feeling like you're corrupting something beautiful and pure etc? Made. My. Day. Umm, yeah. Wholeheartedly agreed.

And this fic was made of pure awesomeness, too.
Buttercup-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I am a reasonable sized IkkaYumi fan, bordering on very big, id say. and i liked this very much- short but sexy. I've never personally been a fan of crossdressing 'cause well one, i feel like Yumi is girly(beautiful) enough, and two because i like men bein' manly but i have to say that this was super well written and i loved it
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I am currently flailing on the floor. Reading more of your stuff was a VERY good idea. God. How do you manage to fit in so much, such depth in the characters, with so few words?

Also, cossdressing makes me squeal so much. It's getting difficult to deny that I'm a bit of an IkkaYumi fangirl.

Now...should I read the other two fics (You only have four bleach-fics, whyyy? It's so cruel!) or delay gratification and savor the remainder tomorrow?
Basil to Blithe chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aahahahahha!

Oh golly. This is cute.
cole231 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Aw, i love this! Its pretty hot ill just say. Im not a big fan of yumi/ikka either but its just an inevitable pairing. In the end they were just meant for eachother..and this is most likely what their sex lives would look like.

_cole_