Reviews for Pathos
pikaree1 chapter 44 . 2/13
O.o …
8D Go L-sama! You're awesome! For various reasons… XD 'Enrico'… And bringing Lina back to life… AND making Vireas a dog… The awesomeness! It's blinding!
Oh, yes, very interested. I wonder how the poor chap's holding up… XD
And for the record, you're one of the greatest fanfiction authors I've whose works I've ever read.
pikaree1 chapter 43 . 2/13
This BETTER not be the end! Protagonist power always wins out in the end! C'mon, Lina, LIVE!
pikaree1 chapter 42 . 2/13
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAA!
Man, Vireas is definitely going down…
Use Protagonist Power, guys! That'll give you a sure victory!
pikaree1 chapter 40 . 2/13
'"Should I… be concerned about those two?" Lidya, murmured softly, pointing tothe fight.
'"Nope. Not in the slightest." Zelgadis answered.
'"Pokota and Miss Lina are always fighting about something." Amelia agreed.
'"Just give them a little while, and they'll forget about it and find something else to fight about." Gourry nodded.
'"I see…" Lidya said incredulously.'
XD
And Xellos- dramatic gasp!- made a mistake!
*facepalms* Xellos… I think you're gonna be reintroduced to mace-sama really soon…
pikaree1 chapter 37 . 2/13
*twitches* VI-RE-AS… *starts smashing imaginary things with an imaginary giant mallet* YOU LEAVE POOR LINA ALONE! OR THE LORD OF NIGHTMARES IS GONNA GET YOU! YOU HEAR ME?! I'M A FANFICTION AUTHORESS! YOU MAY BE SOMEONE ELSE'S OC, BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM BASHING YOU IN MY MIND! *continued ranting*
pikaree1 chapter 4 . 1/26
Well…
Now we know what happened to Xellos…
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 1/26
Gourry finally got something right!
Lina… O.o Tell me, did your parents ever send you to a, oh, SPECIAL school? Or a mental institute?
Le Gasp! I was right! It IS Val! Well, more accurately Valgaav, but you get the point.
Thief. And… whatever the noun is for someone who does whatever you did to Xellos. When you and Filia meet, you're getting a mace-sama to the face.
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 1/26
8D Zel is cured and is married to Amelia
Nooooo! Lina! Is! Sick! And! So! Is! Zelgadis! And! Maybe! Filia! Or! Xellos! Too!
Talking priveleges. XD
A waffle or fifteen? Behold Lina Inverse's eating habits.
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 1/25
O.o Nice family? NICE FAMILY? WHAT HAVE I MISSED?! Wait… golden eyes… Val has golden eyes! Filia! Is Filia okay?!
Lessons from a professional chef? Hm… Was it the squash guy?
8D ZelAme! They're married!
Oh no! XELLOS?! WHERE ARE YOU?! Wait! Going with my previous theory, sonething's happened to Filia, and he's getting revenge!
Artemis's Lonely Night of Aria chapter 44 . 7/13/2013
Ah, I will miss this story quite much! Vireas has to be my all time favorite character! I mean, c'mon! It's rare to find a villain who can make a good pineapple drink! I mean sure, he tried to destroy the world...and killed Lina...*awkward cough* BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! The last thing, I saw you took down "Gourry's Perfect Math Class." Are you perhaps writing a new story starring the new child? I don't mean to intrude or anything, just curious. Stay Awesome!

Naomi
PsychoSongstress chapter 44 . 6/12/2012
! I love the Lord Of Nightmares! She is the best character ever!

YEAH YOU TELL HIM L-SAMA!

Hmm... I don't think Vireas would mind if LoN silenced him... with her.. lips. (Does she even have lips?)

I really like how you used caps for when LoN is speaking. It was a really nice touch.

Hahaha I'm kinda happy that LoN spared Vireas, he was just too much fun to kill off bahaha.

dkl;ja;ldkjf;lskdjf;sdhafhsd;fha;sdh;aihd;ioheiohf;eh;hefkjkljlkjdkljfk;ajsdklfjdkl;fjlordofnightmareswant'slinatonamehersonenricodklajf;dkj;aklsdjf;lkdjfl;kj

Sorry. I can't explain the emotion's I felt when I read that. Enrico ... hahahahaaha.

hahahahahhaha I love how Lina finally builds up the courage to admit she is pregnant and Gourry and Zara, the ones who have been wanting her to be through the whole story, don't get it hahahahahaha.

Wow you ended it so well. You tied it up all neatly and I really loved it. This was a really good adventure! I think it might even be one of my favorites from you.

Also, FINALLY! after what, almost a year I finally finished it? I'm a failure at being your BIF! (Best Internet Friend!) But seriously, I really did enjoy this story and look forward to reading PTS next!
PsychoSongstress chapter 43 . 6/12/2012
Oh my god. Sugar cube-Pyramid! I WANT!

Ooooh I love the splash of Hamlet you threw in there!

What an epic final showdown! Couldn't even stop to review.
PsychoSongstress chapter 42 . 6/12/2012
I was right! VICTORIOUS!

Vireas is the best villian. He is so well written, he is evil yet amusiing, in short I love to hate him. I really really REALLY LOVE HIM!

Vireas, Guinea pig. Guinea pig, Vireas." He hugged Pokota close to him, squealing in excitement. "Yay! We're friends now!" *Gasp...* C-can't ... breath...laughing .. to hard...

Mwahhahaha yes! I love it.
PsychoSongstress chapter 41 . 6/12/2012
Laaaaaalaaaalaaaa Seems like Lina is getting sick...in the morning... hehehehe

YES AMELIA! GO TO LINA AND LEAVE THE MEN BEHIND! CONFRONT HER. DO IT!

D'awww Zara! So cute!

Lina listen to Amelia, go see the healer. RIGHT. NOW.

Bahahaha I could explode with all the hints your dropping hahaha. LINAGOTOTHEDOCTOR
PsychoSongstress chapter 40 . 6/12/2012
EE! I was your 200th comment! Congrats! What I win What i win?

"Okaynevermind! I really don't want to know!" Pokota exclaimed. .

UUUGH Filia nooo Don't let him hold the egg! Not kd;lklj;kldjbabyval. DX

bababa Poor El-chan. Xellos isn't being himself unless he is getting someone in a big mess of trouble.

Oh dear. Xellos is going to make things difficult for Filia isn't he.. bahaha.