Reviews for Ten Million Fireflies
The Inverse Universe chapter 5 . 5/30
I hope you know that you are a horrible human being. You made me lose precious fluids. THIS LEGITIMATELY MADE ME CRY! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! But seriously. Now I need to read something seriously fluffy to get this out of my head. Awesome job.
babyreaper chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
That was really sad, that Sam went through his life thinking Dean hated him, That Azazel had corrupted him that much that all he knew was hatred towards his big brother. Even the ending was sad, I know Sam lived but he was back to being a 5 years old. Not the ending I'd hoped Cas would come up with. Enjoyed it lots. Thanks..
Zyanya chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
This would have been an awesome storyline also... Now you gotta reveal the season 5 perfect ending, this is really really good keep goin' please!
Zyanya chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
OMG! it is so dark, I can not imagine Sam even liking YED but great idea...keep goin' please :)
Zyanya chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I hate YED, how cruel! Dean must be suffering he just lost his little brother, the person that happens to be the most important person in the whole world for him as well as his biggest responsabillity...This very interesting, want some more: )
Zyanya chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Poor Dean! what is he gonna do now?...thanks, I'll be waiting