Reviews for Bioluminescence
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was lovely! :D
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Angst and fluff have left my taste buds in confusion. I think they call that bittersweet.
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
"...He forgave her for the sharp remark about how it felt different, being abandoned on a dark London street. She'd grown accustomed to beaches."

That line broke my heart. This whole story broke my heart and made me laugh and smile. It's tragic and lovely and warm, and I adore it.
veils chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh wow. That was so lovely. The interaction between Eleven and Rose was beautifully fluid, somewhat cutely awkward, and perfect. Many writers approach the Eleven/Rose relationship without satisfaction, but you wrote them perfectly. Naturally, my heart went out to Ten II, whom you wrote with heartbreaking elegance. Beautiful all around.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
lovely - just lovely!
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love it. I especially loved the part where he asked if she would have left with Eleven and she said "No," and it was the truth. I love Ten and Eleven and Ten point five all so much I can't decide who is the best and I love the love triangle thing. While it wasn't very love triangley it still had that love triangley eliment...

And he's right, there's nothing, and I mean NOTHING, romatic about that Torchwood building and especially not that wall. It hold meaning yes but not happy meaning.

Great jog,

-Kelly
Bekki chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This story is deliciously beautiful! Very plausible and lovely reason for 11 to come and check on her; I wondered myself during Big Bang whether that would cross his mind

The 10.5/Rose was warm and yummy and the 11/Rose was delightfully awkward and deep.

Well done, and thank you so much for posting :-)