Reviews for remove the space between me and you
Emma chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh my goodness didnt really expect that to happen wow really enjoyed reading this
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was pretty damn gorgeous. I loved the line about how he's disappointed about how she doesn't bleed rainbows and glitter. That was genius.

Lovely job.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I liked the one shot because of how its mood was always changing. The fact that you included Jade in was cool, too, because most wouldn't think to put her as an important role and I give you kudos for that.

One thing that confused me, however, was the ending. I thought Tori got out of the car to speak to Andre but then they were hit by another car? I'm not sure honestly. I can understand that with poetic stories like this, people go for vague, short and sweet, but those kind of details are important to make a story really good. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you soon!
just saying chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
can you update on quicksand please? :}
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Really liked this fanfic! I think you did a wonderful job with this and I hope you write more for this pairing! Keep up the awesome work!
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was very good, particularly for your first Tandré piece. :D I really loved their interactions; I thought they were spot on, with André certain of everything and with Tori hesitating, but you also got how comfortable they are with each other (possibly more as friends than as a couple) perfectly. Your writing is also very pretty.

I really loved the Tori and Jade interaction as well, rather than Jade just going straight up to Tori and calling her a bitch, which is getting annoying and rather old. The car crash was also quite unexpected, and though slightly unrealistic, the last sentence is very powerful and very haunting. Well done.
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011

but uh. i actually think andre running away was even sadder than if he would've stayed - he loved her so much he literally just couldn't watch her die so he had to leave. D: D: D: poor babies. i'm writing some angst for them, too, but i really just want them to have a happy ending. anyway, this was lovely; i'm definitely favoriting.
Vie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I enjoyed it...wasn't sappy or anything but tell me you'll finish it; I'm dying to know if Tori survived. :D