Reviews for Legendary
LOLZZZZ chapter 17 . 8/23
I looked at the title of the chapter and I realized this can only mean two things. buuut since this is me I'm talking about who's on acid
LOLZZZZ chapter 9 . 8/23
goten:gohan are those cookies?
Gohan:yea. why?
Goten:no reason.
(Gohan turns around for a second)
Gohan: goten did you eat the cookies
Goten with mouth full:no
Mararsi chapter 24 . 5/20
Still good stuff, hope everything is working out in your personal life and you have the time/energy to complete this. Thanks for all the hard work!
Help chapter 25 . 4/6
Great story! Can anyone tell me his deviant art account so I could read the last chapter?
L chapter 25 . 3/8
K
BU chapter 25 . 2/19
I wish you'd put the chapter back up - tracking it down on DeviantArt was a pain, and more explicit, longer lemons are up unmolested. -Also, continuing this story would be nice...
leneypoo chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
This fight scene was pretty awesome.
First off, I liked that you just didn't have Gohan rush in and overpower everyone letting Videl and the police actually do their jobs. It makes sense for Gohan to not get involved unless the situation warrants someone whose super fast and invunerable to bullets.

And the sequence w/ the Guardian and Videl fighting side by side was pretty badass.
gabelou1991 chapter 25 . 4/22/2015
J'aime.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Please continue?
ndesi62 chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Great fic. Really unique, edgy take on the entire Great Saiyaman saga. I don't think most people would've been able to pull it off, but you certainly did. Kudos.
ndesi62 chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
Wow. For the record this is an incredibly inefficient way to deal with a prison outbreak. Gohan should use his super speed to KO all the villians one by one, moving across the city as fast as he can. But I totally get his actions—being nearly raped would make anyone peeved—and gosh that was a satisfying read. Everything he did, including leaving the battlefield to tend to his girlfriend, was so stupid of him objectively but you could totally understand his reasons and it all just felt so right. Incredible job!
ndesi62 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Videl's whole whore act makes me want to cry, but it shows her angst so well. It works really well for your story!
SaintMichael95 chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Weeell then, not exactly what I was expecting... Either way even though I was expecting an actual chapter and the fact its been 2 years Ill still wait for you to continue this. I sincerely hope you do...
SaintMichael95 chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
I have to admit... I got pretty pissed with a couple earlier chapters, but this one, well it really redeemed them... I understand now why those chapters were written like that, why you made both Videl's and Gohan's personslities the way they are. You were able to create a special, unique chemistry between two characters on a level that most authors, even a couple popular published authors, aren't able to do. And for that you have my undeniable respect... Guess ill go read ch. 25 now :P
SaintMichael95 chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Oh for fucks sake im sorry, i love this story but the ending of this chapter just pissed me the hell off... Nonetheless ill keep reading...