Reviews for A Ball of a Time
CodenameSev chapter 8 . 7/4
I LOVE IT. it has the balance of romance humor and smut.
Happy frivolity chapter 8 . 4/9
A very light-hearted ending for fans of sugary romance. An enjoyable read with some amusing moments. Well-done graphic sex and a quick pace makes this seem like a decadent snack, probably not healthy for you, but it tastes good going down.
Shag me silly chapter 7 . 4/9
So how did he figure out who she was? Did Draco tell or did he simply puzzle it out for himself. I suppose he could have read Draco's refusal to tell him who she was as the ultimate clue, as there really was only one person who would have elicited such a reaction from the younger Malfoy.

"Shag me silly" is perhaps the least likely thing to ever be said to Snape, though in this speculative fiction piece it made me smile.
Discretion Draco chapter 6 . 4/9
Oh but Draco, you simply must tell him! How else are we to get the delicious denouement!
Polaris-Polus
Supplications chapter 5 . 4/9
She just needed a few pieces to put the puzzle together! Now one half of the star-crossed pair know the truth, but what will Snape think when he finds out who she is? I'm quite eager to know! By the way, the craftsmanship of the erotic sequences is quite nice. Very arousing graphic stuff.
-Polaris-Polus
Hahaha, nice continuity with the comment Snape makes about sending out an owl asking 'Did you throw a Death Eater out of your bed last night' with the very similar sort of comment Hermione made to Ginny in Chapter 2. I find myself hoping Hermione takes Ginny's very logical advice.
mark of shame chapter 3 . 4/9
Oh, that was a train wreck! Knowing what I know about Snape, the wound of her repulsed dismissal would surely run deeper than any physical scar he carries. I have to find out what happens next, so please excuse the brevity of this comment.
Snappy Snape chapter 2 . 4/9
While one would assume that Hermione would have recognized Snape's voice, even discounting the grave growl affected by Alan Rickman in the movies and assuming only book-Snape, I suppose that magic might be involved in the costumes of the various partiers, particularly those who would most assuredly not want to be bothered by others who might recognize their voices. It's quite believable that Snape would be put completely off-kilter by such an encounter as he experienced and would be inclined to brood over it. Nothing reminds a man of how hungry he is like getting a tiny taste of food.
mystery masque chapter 1 . 4/9
While I would have liked a little more description of the ball's venue and the other partiers, I found the treatment of Hermione's costume and that of the stranger, very well done, as is the presentation of their delicate dance of mutual seduction. I'm quite intrigued by the raven stranger and I want to know more, so on to the next chapter!
-Polaris-Polus

PS, I recognize that old rhyme! ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
Like it
psyfic55 chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Ha! Excellent.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
I enjoyed this so much. Thank you!
Nella Hyuga chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
lol poor Draco lol
littlemisselvee chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Very well done. People may ask you to write more, but I'm against it. It is much harder to write something short and captivating as you've done here. Thank you for your talented efforts. :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Very good. I liked it. :)