Reviews for Shades Of Gray
TFJJFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Yet another very good and very enjoyable story by you! Thanks for providing me with the entertainment. I've decided to just add you and your story to my favorites. I know TFJJ is old, but there are still some readers around who'd appreciate it(like me) hehe. Heck, I've just finished my first TFJJ story (I'm just loading it chapter by chapter). Anyways, thanks again.

Oh yeah, the ONLY thing that was kinda bad for me was the Riley and losing her eyes thing. I so was NOT expecting that and eye stuff is something that I can't stand very well. It wasn't as bad to have read it than to have saw it though.
anna chapter 28 . 10/11/2003
please, please , please update this story! i want to find out whats going to happen im dying to find out whats going to happen between jett and kayla and if booker and jackie aregoing to get married yet
Blue Ocean chapter 29 . 7/9/2003
Good finish, and, though I have much more to say, I think that those two words can convey whay I think more easily than paragraphs. Good finish.
Blue Ocean chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
You surprise me with your story. I don't think I've ever read a high quality piece of writing that averages less than 10 words per chapter, but you have done it. I hope, though you seem finished with this story, that you are still working on something, somewhere.
monique chapter 29 . 6/16/2003
this is officially my favorite fan fic, add more chapters i have been waiting for the longest to see wahts going to happen with jett n kayla's decision. so please, please ,please add more chapters
ladydove86 chapter 28 . 5/6/2003
will you be adding another chapter?
musty cabbage chapter 29 . 3/21/2003
nyumk. nyumk. i don't think that the ball pit has a slide but the rat does. i disagree and i think the poptarts are coming to take over our minds.
knightriderfanforever chapter 29 . 2/17/2003
keep writting this story rocks. better than my anyways.
Drama-Queen chapter 29 . 1/30/2003
Awww so cute! I love the story. KEEP WRITIN" and updating.
natalie chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
i just started reading your story and already i'm hooked. this chapter was wonderful. especially the end. :) i love your writing!
Abby chapter 27 . 12/31/2002
Hi, just wanted to say that i loved your story so far (i hope) and u are an amazing writer, u really put a lot of feeling into your characters and when Jackie's baby died i almost cried. As far a Jett and Kayla, it started out really well and it still is going well i just think you need to be careful as far as how their relationship is going. Because they are only 17 or 18 so it would be best to address the issue of sex which seems really close at hand. Well enough of that I think the Booker/Jackie thing is a real hit so keep up the great work.

Abby
MaNdI sUe AnDi chapter 27 . 12/29/2002
wow! this is great! keep it going!
geanie chapter 26 . 12/8/2002
awww...sweet, oblivious JB...why can't people stay that innocent forever?

good update, gracie!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/7/2002
wow! this is a great story! keep it going!
geanie chapter 25 . 12/2/2002
thanks for all the support gracie! u're the sweetest co-jettjackson writer/fan i know and i'm so glad there's someone else out there keepin the love alive between jett and kayla...and now booker and his own special girl. :D

i like the drama in this story...something u just don't expect to see on the show. but it'll be so sad for bookie (new nickname, what can i say :P) now...i'll wait and see what happens...so update!